[3.2 Updated] HC/SC Juggernaut Crit Cleave — Facetank Minotaur with Abyssus T16 clearer WITH VIDEO

"
alohadancetv wrote:
чем этот билд так дорог? напишите пожалуйста общую стоимость данного билда

2 рапиры каждая от 10 экзов (топовые еще дороже в несколько раз), 6 линк грудь 7 экзов. Остальное зависит от того, что тебе нужно. Может тебе подойдет кольцо за 1экз, может за 30х.
"
ShINkoz wrote:
"
alohadancetv wrote:
чем этот билд так дорог? напишите пожалуйста общую стоимость данного билда

2 рапиры каждая от 10 экзов (топовые еще дороже в несколько раз), 6 линк грудь 7 экзов. Остальное зависит от того, что тебе нужно. Может тебе подойдет кольцо за 1экз, может за 30х.

Рапирки я скрафтил сам, аналогичные стоят от 3-4 экзов. Можно найти получше, если мониторить ;)
С 5л брюхом я бегал вплоть до т16 карт и копил на 6л.
What is your preferred flask setup?

When do you use the basalt in the linked setup?
You can get an extra 100k dps by switching a few nodes on the tree and don't have to sacrifice life for it. Those bleed nodes you picked up for swords on the left side of the tree are garbage, finish filling up the sword nodes on the right side and you get an extra 100k. And be prepared to die A LOT if you aren't skilled, bleed and chaos damage will end you in a second. Leech isn't so great on this character either but its still passable. I would even sacrifice some DPS and go vaal pact
Last edited by sloanekettering on Oct 19, 2017, 7:48:40 PM
"
You can get an extra 100k dps by switching a few nodes on the tree and don't have to sacrifice life for it. Those bleed nodes you picked up for swords on the left side of the tree are garbage, finish filling up the sword nodes on the right side and you get an extra 100k. And be prepared to die A LOT if you aren't skilled, bleed and chaos damage will end you in a second. Leech isn't so great on this character either but its still passable. I would even sacrifice some DPS and go vaal pact

I'm refresh my skilltree and PoB link. Bleed nodes from tree- - it's a minor buff to our damage and you can pick up it only in the end of leveling.
If you want play with vaal pact - play with berserker. There's no point to do this with juggernaut. Also, you can't do comfortable uberlab.

About bleed - if you don't pick up vaal pact - bleed don't kill you in second, because we have life regen with endur charges.
Also, if you want to pick more damage, don't take sword nodes on the right side. Just take crit from heartseeker.
Also, don't use ruthless with multistrike. You will gain more damage only with 9-th hit
Last edited by Kursed_one on Nov 7, 2017, 6:57:25 AM
Never felt the need to post so this is my first. Great build! Really fun! Its been a long time since I wasn't bored with POE builds. Nice Job!
"
Also, don't use ruthless with multistrike. You will gain more damage only with 9-th hit

According to https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ruthless_Support, that is just straight up wrong. With multistrike, it works on the entire 3rd multistrike, i.e the entire attack sequence from 7 - 9. Other than that, the build looks interesting.
"
Tempe_ wrote:
"

According to https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ruthless_Support, that is just straight up wrong. With multistrike, it works on the entire 3rd multistrike, i.e the entire attack sequence from 7 - 9. Other than that, the build looks interesting.

Like I'm said, Maim is better for this with multistrike :)

Also updated for 3.1
Goddamn it, this is the exact build I'm making. Now that there's a guide all the items will go up in price T.T
I play ur build from yesterday in abbys league for now my progres lvl is 79. But the build is very fun to play. As u said DoT damage is very painful but we have new patheon for Immune to Poison so it is a little +.

My gear for now(Abbys League)

GEAR:
Spoiler

Flask:
Spoiler
Last edited by Manokuja on Dec 18, 2017, 7:45:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info