Upgrade Premium to Quads

Good afternoon,

I have been playing since before premium and quad tabs came into place. I hate having a mismatch of inventory. I am able to upgrade normal tabs to premium, but I want to upgrade premium tabs to quads. It really bothers me that I can buy quads but not upgrade pre-existing stash tabs.

If this could be implemented I would be grateful.

Tsu
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 12:07:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Seconded.
I will always 1-up these!
Fourth-ed
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
absolutely agree.

I feel punished for buying many premium tabs before quad tabs were a thing.
These threads come up like once a week, and once a week someone has to explain that as soon as Quad tabs were released, people started asking for this, and as soon as people started asking for this, Chris explained that he wanted this to be a thing, but that it was logistically just not possible. Technically, possible, but logistically, not gonna happen. Because of how tabs work across multiple leagues, it just isn't feasible for them to orchestrate this.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Chris explained that he wanted this to be a thing, but that it was logistically just not possible.

Where there's a will, there's a way.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Chris explained that he wanted this to be a thing, but that it was logistically just not possible.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Feel free to volunteer to do the tidying up for the exact number of tabs each individual player would like to switch around by hand. Be our guest.

It simply isn't worth their time. Period. Unless they find a way to safely automate it (highly, highly unlikely) not going to happen.

Where there's a will, there's a way is a fine saying at all, but when you add in "Where there's a 10000% force of will, there's 0.000000005% chance fore a way" it really doesn't hold up nicely to getting this tab change done.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
^
Sounds like a bunch of excuses.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
^
Sounds like a bunch of excuses.

Excuses that are perfectly valid?
U MAD?