Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?
Couple times a week.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Easy to get to when I remember them.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
There's a watchlist feature?

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Both are nice.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Probably like 25%, but it's been more since the change.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Maybe a schedule for a week out.
Every day that I log into Path of Exile or think about Path of Exile (read: almost daily)

Yes, insofar as I know where to find them. No, in that I frequently/usually don't think I get a good view of what the MTX will look like on every character model. This is my number one issue with the current system.

I don't, but I should. If it was available in game, I probably would.

A mix of both.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Honestly? Only a few. But that's because I tend to buy a supporter pack, then spend most of my points on whatever is available that I want then.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Every preview video should show the item with every character model, or else there should be a in-game preview system that would temporarily show the effect on your character (perhaps until you move or take another action)
Every day.

Yes.

Uh, no... Didn't know that was a thing.

I like both.

60% I have a lot. All of my skill effect MTX are from dailie deals and 3/5 armor sets are as well.

Maybe like an end of league mega sale to reward loyal players who stuck through the league and didn't wonder off after the hype was over.

<3 you fine folk at GGG
When I remember upon login

No but I don't think they should be too in your face. I think improvements to the Watchlist feature would be how I would like to see it improved.

Yes but I wish I could be notified some way other than the main site messages

if it comes down to preference I would prefer theme that way I could see something and think on if I would use it. Rather than with a microtransaction type I feel I would go "ahh its portals today whatever I'm good on those"

I strongly prefer buying things on sale and very rarely buy full price so I'd say 95%

I would like it if the steam client could have notifications on the log in screen the same way the standalone client has them. Often there are items that I want that I only find out after the fact because I am rarely logged into the main site despite visiting it almost daily. When I visit the site its usually via the discord announcements channel so I don't see the main page with the deals.
Last edited by FormicThane on Sep 18, 2017, 8:19:25 PM
Whenever I have points to spend, once I have nothing left (which will take around 2 weeks) I stop checking.

Yep.

Yeah, but not really.

Theme but just a little more, it's not a big difference.

100% even the boxes, except with this box, this box is awesome and I want more.

Send them to my e-mail or make an app, (as much as I want) I can't play everyday so I have lost them many times.
"
> How often do you check the daily deals?

I try to check every day that I log in, but I forget about half the time.

"

Yep

"

Nope.

"

I don't have a strong opinion either way, but thematic sales look a bit nicer and are probably more likely to get me to buy more than one thing at a time.

"

Aside from early purchases of stash tabs and occasional mystery boxes, probably 80% or more. Despite having tons of points lying around, I still prefer to be frugal.

"

Can't think of anything, honestly. Bigger discounts never hurts though :D
Yup.

Every day or so, especially if my watchlist has sent me a message.

Yes, there's no issue seeing or finding them.

A great deal, it's an excellent feature that has allowed me to grab things I've wanted even when I wasn't playing PoE at the time.

I prefer the type. A lot of the time the theme is kind of arbitrary and it's not uncommon for it to be missing something I wanted that I may have considered thematic itself. The type ones usually provide me with an opportunity to pick up 3 or 4 things I've wanted at a time. If I had my way, I'd spend all of my points right this instant if everything were on sale.

90%+ I have enough points and enough existing MTX that it doesn't make any sense for me to get something that isn't on sale. The 5% that I do is the result of seeing something new and very exciting (knowing a sale on it is an eon away), or fits perfectly with something I want to do on my character (skill effects do this often).

More is always better. I don't know how much you guys value selling MTX at their normal price vs. their sale price, but I bought a Kitava pack and have a decent number of points left over. There's probably more things that I want than I have the point for despite this. I won't buy anything that's not on sale to be honest, and I won't buy more point until I use up what I have. If you put the entire store on sale tomorrow I would buy everything I could, buy some more points to buy the rest I want, and then probably want to have some leftover for future. More sales, more content, more often, is better for me.
Last edited by magnus962 on Sep 18, 2017, 8:18:56 PM
MORE HATS AND CAPES!!!!! less wings
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Once a week

Not relevant enough. I wouldn't want to buy something I wouldn't use for my current character.

I don't use it because it isn't important enough for me to wait for something that I have interest in during glancing moments of making a character, especially for skill effect MTX.

Theme, I suppose?

~ 10%.

Allow us to sell back MTX items for a portion, so you don't feel limited in releasing improved MTX that make other ones obsolete (See Quad Premium Stash Tab).

P.S.
Crates of random MTX are nice incentives to purchase the Daily Deal.
Here is my feedback.

Every day

Yes they are.

Yes I do

I guess themes are better for you guys, so I prefer that. For customers, themes are probably better too.

Almost 100% (they are accessible enough.

None that I can think of, Some higher sale for very limited time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info