[3.0] Lacerate Raider (Shaper/Guardians) +Shaper viable version with 1-2ex budget gear.

"
Publiccert wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Publiccert/characters?characterName=Glakso

I'm not sure if that's how I'm supposed to link.

Thanks for the response. My goal is to farm tier 14-16 bosses and shaper. I already have a solid lab character.

Nice gear. :) Starkonja's helmet is much better for leveling and till your hp/armour not nough... Abyssus is end game item 90+, when you got higher HP. In the video my character is lvl 92 and almost 6K HP. Equipment/Helmet part is updated.
Last edited by iBrokenWings on Oct 1, 2017, 4:58:24 PM
"
iBrokenWings wrote:
"
Publiccert wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Publiccert/characters?characterName=Glakso

I'm not sure if that's how I'm supposed to link.

Thanks for the response. My goal is to farm tier 14-16 bosses and shaper. I already have a solid lab character.

Nice gear. :) Starkonja's helmet is much better for leveling and till your hp/armour not nough... Abyssus is end game item 90+, when you got higher HP. In the video my character is lvl 92 and almost 6K HP. Equipment/Helmet part is updated.

Thanks again for the response. I'll make some tweaks. I think I'm 1 jewel away from 5600.
Hello!! Nice build mate!

i have a question, i don´t know how to follow the skill tree what do you recommend first ?

Thank you!
"
BlizardShafff wrote:
Hello!! Nice build mate!

i have a question, i don´t know how to follow the skill tree what do you recommend first ?

Thank you!

Hello! Thx! :)

Leveling trees added to the build! Of course pick +Frenzy charges after completed normal lab, two handed nods, when you use two handed axe/sword, sword nods with Doomsower/Starforge.
Last edited by iBrokenWings on Oct 2, 2017, 7:56:16 AM
Hey again. I was wondering if you had some gear suggestions aside from the helmet? I'm working towards getting another jewel slot available on the skill tree but was wondering if you saw any glaring gear issues. Thanks!
"
iBrokenWings wrote:

What amount of armor would you recommend to make the Abyssus viable?
"
Publiccert wrote:
"
iBrokenWings wrote:

What amount of armor would you recommend to make the Abyssus viable?

50% + physical reduction unbuffed. Good if you can reach 60-70% + buffed. But for map runs sometimes Phys reflect can hurt with Abyssus if can't stop attack in time.
Idk, when you have problems? Chaos golem +4% phys reduction too, if you need more.
Last edited by iBrokenWings on Oct 3, 2017, 3:51:14 PM
Hey so I've just got to 80 and can use my current endgame gear and was wondering now why you chose to go Avatar of the Veil, over Avatar of the Chase?

Chase would give something like 60k dps over Veil at 90 and let us run an additional flask other than Silver. I realize the benefit of phasing and movement speed and immunity to elemental ailments but is that all really worth the damage and flask spot?

If the damage isn't too noticeable than I see how it can be better, just curious right now. Also, I decided on getting vuln on hit shapers gloves and dropping blasphemy, so now I run arctic armor and grace. Seems decent :)

Thanks for the build!

Spoiler
"
Hey so I've just got to 80 and can use my current endgame gear and was wondering now why you chose to go Avatar of the Veil, over Avatar of the Chase?

Chase would give something like 60k dps over Veil at 90 and let us run an additional flask other than Silver. I realize the benefit of phasing and movement speed and immunity to elemental ailments but is that all really worth the damage and flask spot?

If the damage isn't too noticeable than I see how it can be better, just curious right now. Also, I decided on getting vuln on hit shapers gloves and dropping blasphemy, so now I run arctic armor and grace. Seems decent :)

Thanks for the build!

Hello!

Thanks for the question! "Avatar of the Veil" is recommended. I think this is the best thing in Raider (besides of frenzy charge gain on hit rare/unique monsters). "Avatar of the Chase" is not effective against bosses, beacuse you need to kill something to activate the Onslaught effect, or also need to use Silver flask. If your goal is mid-tier map farming, like Shaped Spider forest, then "Avatar of the Chase" can be viable. Without "Avatar of the Veil" you lost the elemental ailment immunity, so you need to remove freeze/chill and shock effects with flasks, but against bosses(end game) also cant kill much monsters to recharge your flask.

Vulnerability curse on hit implicit is fine. I used before. Less damage damage than 20/20 gem. Against bosses the curses are not too effective, but does matter when you clear monster packs. If you feel Arctic armour important, then the implicit solution is fine!
Last edited by iBrokenWings on Oct 4, 2017, 2:39:57 PM
How much dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info