[3.0] Lacerate Raider (Shaper/Guardians) +Shaper viable version with 1-2ex budget gear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit notes:

-Budget build added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROS

-Good solo/aoe DPS.
-Safely (range, knockback).
-Huge instant leech (you can tank out the Shaper beam).
-Can kill every end game bosses. (uber lab if you change Abyssus for a Starkonja's or rare helmet)
-Fun to play.

CONS

-Can't run phys. reflect maps.

Starforge Final build:
Shaper run (deathless):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsRbUHJJC9Y

4L Doomsower + Tabula Rasha:
Shaper run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzHmqor0nYI

4L Doomsower + 6L Carcass Jack:
T15 Abyss map:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poh8hF4mTc0

Unbuffed/buffed damage: Lacerate/Warchief totem + Paint skill

Tree/Ascendancy/Bandits:

Both version use same core. You don't need to take back points to upgrade your gear.

Spoiler
Tree / Path of building

Link to the tree:

Pastebin to Path of building: https://pastebin.com/hxcJFxPB

Ascendancy

Spoiler

Bandits

Spoiler
My choice was: help Oak, beacuse Phys dmg grants nice damage, and Phys dmg reduction fine too, if you wear an Abyssus helmet. Also you can choose +2 passive points too.

The Final Starforge version(expensive):

Spoiler
The gem setup

Spoiler
Leveling tips with gems:
-Use Faster attack support instead of Multistrike till you can't stack enough Att. speed.
-Use Brutality support after you get Starforge.
-Use Haste aura instead of Grace, till you don't have Abyssus helmet.

The final setup:

6L: Lacerate -> Melee phys. dmg. -> Maim -> Ruthless -> Brutality -> Multistrike
6L: Warchief totem -> Conc. effect -> Melee phys. dmg. -> Maim -> Ruthless -> Brutality
4L: Immortal call (LvL 2) -> CWDT (LvL 1) -> Inc. duration -> Vaal Haste
4L: Leap slam -> Faster attack -> Blasphemy -> Vulnerability
4L: Vaal Haste -> Inc. duration -> Grace -> Summon Lightning/Fire/Chaos golem

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Equipment

Important!

First core combination is the grace skill and iron reflexes (from passive tree), grants you enough phys dmg reduction and you can use Abyssus helmet safely. Starkonja is better, till can't stack enough armour, and life.

Spoiler

Nice DPS, increased area of effect, +life, Chance to shock on crit. Perfect sword for Lacerate build.

Belly is the best option. Nice HP, +Resist, +Armour.

Very good combo to boost your damage, life, accuracy and evasion.

Abyssus is the best damage option. Use this just when you got enough armour with Grace gem + Iron reflexes from passive skill tree, and your HP is ~5600+.
Starkonja + Haste instead of Grace is less damage, but better for leveling and till you can't stack enough HP. With this enchantment you get bonus damage with Lacerate and Warchief totem too, while your totem is active. Lacerate enchants also good, but less total damage, beacuse no bonus damage for your totem.

Rare boots, belt, ring: HP, resist, added phys dmg, DEX/STR.

My flask setup. With knockback you can clear safely. With increased crit chance you deal more damage + more chance to shock your enemy. (you can shock with physical damage).

Budget gear:

This version can deal elemental damage. Hatred and Herald of Ash are strong with our high physical damage.

Spoiler
Auras/heralds: Hatred, Heald of Ash

The gem setup:

6L Body armour:

Weapon 4L:
Warchief totem > Melee Phys. dmg. > Con. effect > Culling strike.
4L: Immortal call (LvL 2) -> CWDT (LvL 1) -> Inc. duration -> Vaal Haste.
4L: Hatred > Vaal light. trap > Leap slam > Faster attack.
4L: Herald of Ash > Inc. Duration > Rallying Cry > Summon Lightning/Flame golem.

Equipment:

Use a 470+ DPS Doomsower sword.

Use Tabula till you can't affor a 6L Carcass Jack.

Best enchantment: Incresed Lacerate damage.

Or a good rare amulet can be good too.

Rare items: Life, Resistance, Added Phys dmg, Increased elementald dmg. (Dexterity and Str. also good.)

My flask setup.

Leveling:

Spoiler
(LvL 1 - 39) Start leveling with Spectral Throw skill. Recommended items:

When you feel, the damage is not enough, then change the Hatchets for better rare weapons.
(Don't forget to start level up your Lacerate gems in empty gem slots!)

(Lv 40 - 66) Start use Lacerate, and change your weapon for:

Very powerful weapon on LvL 40-60. Don't use Brutality support with this weapon, or you dont will get the 70% extra fire damage. Use something added elemental damage instead of this. If you can afford, then change Tabula rasha for a 6L Belly of the beast body armour.

Coming soon: Tips, more gameplay videos etc...
Last edited by iBrokenWings on Nov 2, 2017, 6:29:42 AM
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2018, 7:41:06 PM
Nice guide, good job!! :)
Wow! Amazing build. Have to try it :)
CPU: Intel i3 - 12100F
Board: 12th gen
RAM: 32GB
Graphics: Geforce RTX 3060
Hey man, any other option instead of Starforge?? And wich one is better for this build an astramentis with +1 curse or +1 frenzy charge??
"
Roy989 wrote:
Hey man, any other option instead of Starforge?? And wich one is better for this build an astramentis with +1 curse or +1 frenzy charge??

Hello! Budget options with other weapon still under working. Astramentis with +frenzy/curse is really expensive, +curse is more damage with +assassins mark than +frenzy, but more expensive and need changes in your build, like vulnerablility curse on hit implicit Shaper's touch etc... I think this is the final upgrade what you need in this build.
Last edited by iBrokenWings on Sep 23, 2017, 4:28:17 PM
will it work with 5 link belly and starforge?
I built this yesterday with a 6L belly, 6L Starforge and does it ever dominate. I'm unclear on what pantheons to pick though. Any suggestions?
"
will it work with 5 link belly and starforge?

5 Link Warchief totem is okay, but if you want to do T16, then 6L need for Lacerate.
"
Publiccert wrote:
I built this yesterday with a 6L belly, 6L Starforge and does it ever dominate. I'm unclear on what pantheons to pick though. Any suggestions?

I use Soul of Lunaris as major and Soul of Gruthkul as minor god. I need more info about your character, and what is your actual goal with this? If you send me a character link, i can help you. :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Publiccert/characters?characterName=Glakso

I'm not sure if that's how I'm supposed to link.

Thanks for the response. My goal is to farm tier 14-16 bosses and shaper. I already have a solid lab character.
Last edited by Publiccert on Oct 1, 2017, 3:52:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info