[3.0] Dual Strike Crit Slayer using Thrusting Swords

"
Question: Looking at your tree, I don't see a jewel spot that gives the 40 dex necessary to get the full effect from the Might and Influence jewel. What am I missing?

The one right next to golem's blood has 40 dex in medium radius with 4x 10 dex nodes.
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
"
Question: Looking at your tree, I don't see a jewel spot that gives the 40 dex necessary to get the full effect from the Might and Influence jewel. What am I missing?

The one right next to golem's blood has 40 dex in medium radius with 4x 10 dex nodes.

I see where there are 4 dex nodes available within reach of the jewel spot near golem's blood, but in your final tree only one of the dex nodes seems to be used. You could get them by going to blade barrier/ambidexterity.
"
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
"

I see where there are 4 dex nodes available within reach of the jewel spot near golem's blood, but in your final tree only one of the dex nodes seems to be used. You could get them by going to blade barrier/ambidexterity.

GGG has changed that, those dex nodes don't need to be allocated ;)
Hi! Is this viable for the new league (bestiary)?
"
Aurora_Arcane wrote:
Hi! Is this viable for the new league (bestiary)?

Definitely but I wouldn't recommend slayer. I think Mathil did perform very well on his champion, you can check out his latest video if you want to know more.
Dear AquaFreeze, I've been a fan of the original build, have a lvl 81 shadow and had a lot of fun playing with it. I have abandoned PoE for a year or two and wanted to come back, and saw that you are still updating this guide and switched to Duelist. So I am doing a Duelist now!

I have some stupid questions:
1) Is this build still viable in 3.2?
2) would this be able to run uber atziri and uber lab?
3) slayer transition skills bonuses 2h weapons. Does that means that those bonuses are lost?
4) when I click on the skill mapping for this build it takes me to the older version of the tree (3.0.1) where the Vaal Pact was very far away. Since Vaal Pact is right here now (and have different mechanics) could you please share an updated skilltree?
"
Zaknafeyne wrote:
Dear AquaFreeze, I've been a fan of the original build, have a lvl 81 shadow and had a lot of fun playing with it. I have abandoned PoE for a year or two and wanted to come back, and saw that you are still updating this guide and switched to Duelist. So I am doing a Duelist now!

3) slayer transition skills bonuses 2h weapons. Does that means that those bonuses are lost?
4) when I click on the skill mapping for this build it takes me to the older version of the tree (3.0.1) where the Vaal Pact was very far away. Since Vaal Pact is right here now (and have different mechanics) could you please share an updated skilltree?

1) Definitely! They nerfed slayer pretty hard though, I think you will go best with juggernaut, champion or assassin. I also updated my old guide if you want to take a look :D (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1329138)
2) Uber lab is no problem at all and uber atziri should also be possible. I will definitely do an attempt as soon as possible.
3) Yes, those are unfortunately lost. This has been an issue since the beginning, I always liked the slayer but we don't get those damage bonuses.
4) There you go
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
"
Zaknafeyne wrote:

1) Definitely! They nerfed slayer pretty hard though, I think you will go best with juggernaut, champion or assassin. I also updated my old guide if you want to take a look :D (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1329138)
2) Uber lab is no problem at all and uber atziri should also be possible. I will definitely do an attempt as soon as possible.
3) Yes, those are unfortunately lost. This has been an issue since the beginning, I always liked the slayer but we don't get those damage bonuses.
4) There you go

Thank you so much for the updates to the old guide and for the replies! I may give my Shadow a shot - I still have some gear on it including 5L belly

Do I understand correctly that I would not be able to play juggernaut and assassin as a duelist? That would have to be a different base character class? If this is the case my only option is the champion? Which skills would you recommend?

Thank you very much!
You can't go for jugg or assassin if you are duelist, that's right. But champion isn't the only option, slayer should still be strong and a block gladiator should also be awesome. If you mean the main skill there are many good ones right now, if you don't want to use dual strike I can recommend reave + blade flurry if you want to play the meta skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info