[3.0] Uul-Netol's Embrace Cyclone Deadeye - Ignite Proliferation Bone Nova || Insane Clear Speed

lol projectPT movement speed.

But yeah clear speed is subjective. After checking your account, if you're used to stuff like QOTF VPS with Headhunter then I guess you would find this slow in comparison.
double post oops
Last edited by cookees on Sep 20, 2017, 8:12:02 PM
i wouldnt date to leave hideout with 5k life :)
would use a dying sun and diamond flask
"
I can't at the moment, because getting 4 Red Sockets on my evasion helm would cost me over 1500 chromes.

Consider using jewellers method to get 4 off-colours.
Is there a specific reason you are using Kitsugi over Carcass Jack for the 40-50% increased Area Damage?
So, the single target would be non-existant with this build?
@Voomin

Yeah dying sun is good, not diamond flask, because this is non-crit.

@petzaa

ah good idea

@DeathAngelRoW

I just prefer extra defense, but you can use carcass if you want.

@ultra_super_hyper

If you fast forward my video to the end you see a boss kill. I am only using a 5L and no Frost Bomb, so I think it can be twice that speed.
nice build! currently lvl 75 in HC with this build.. slight change i use thiefs torment ring as it is amazing with the bone nova also that adds LGOH and MGOH

just done my first map the clear speed is better than my normal cyclone chars so far!

still yet to to uber lab
"
xxlegendxx wrote:
nice build! currently lvl 75 in HC with this build.. slight change i use thiefs torment ring as it is amazing with the bone nova also that adds LGOH and MGOH

just done my first map the clear speed is better than my normal cyclone chars so far!

still yet to to uber lab

Ah that's nice to hear. Sorry I haven't really been going through the forum that much. Good luck man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info