[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this build! Thanks for getting me to try out mines, I fucking love it!
Nice!

Remember guys, you can find/buy a 6link military staff and chance it to tremor rod for a relatively low price. "Relatively" being the keyword. I got two 6link staves that way last league after spending around 200c on the staves + chance orbs + scours.

Tremor rod is a pretty common unique so it should at least be much cheaper than trying to 6link it manually.
Hi there,

First thank for making me discovering this very nice build.

I find this build very enjoyable ! (and easy to play)

For those bored of Ice effect you should concider the 65 skill effect modifier in shop,

On mines It looks quiet good ! (we don't see the ugly ice cast effect, just pure gore rampage !)

I made a little video for this (sry for quality)

https://youtu.be/Vmdj2uiX4X0
Hi =)

I was wondering if it where possible to do a pathfinder variant of this build? if so, what would you suggest tree wise =)

Regards
"
Scully wrote:

Tremor rod is a pretty common unique so it should at least be much cheaper than trying to 6link it manually.

Thanks for the tip, worked really well. Took me about 50 Chance Orbs :)
I am not on vacation yet, so I only made it lvl 55/ normal lab so far. I was reminded again already though why I hated MoM in the past. Get circled by many mobs and hit over and over and even when potting like crazy you cant get enough mana to use an escape or a single spell. Can be fixed by upping the mana pool and the right flasks of course. Just not convinced its a good choice below lvl 50-ish.

Your lvling guide (which is a bit too basic for my taste, but I get you just want to play like the rest of us and not write some essay here) states " Grab The Long Winter jewel, most likely available from act 5 quest Death to Purity.". I finished that quest and either I derped out or the gem isnt offered sadly.
Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Hastur667 on Dec 13, 2017, 4:51:15 AM
I thought I had gotten rid of all the references to that jewel as this build won't be using it. The jewel turned out to be drop only and kind of expensive.

If you're struggling with mana cost you can always use a lvl 1 flame dash, link flame dash to blood magic support or use an instant mana flask.

It can sometimes be difficult to predict what kind of problems other players will experience. I'd love some more feedback from you guys on how it went following the very basic leveling guide I made. Anyone else struggle with mana?
Last edited by Scully on Dec 13, 2017, 5:18:03 AM
The reference is in the lvling -> glacial cascade spoiler tag. Now there is still the context-less reference "Buy the second jewel if you can, otherwise just go for the 20% conversion nodes in the tree. ". ;) What do you mean, by "this build wont be using it"? Its still a great choice if you can afford the 20c, isnt it? You should add the jewel to the gear section.
I followed your Path of Building link, which kinda has the other gem-links you were going for with this build (those are entirely missing in this forum guide).
Maybe you can link your character in there somewhere - yes, its easy to find it on your own, but you know how people are. ;)

I may have worded that wrong. I dont have mana issues per se - only when i get swarmed by many mobs (e.g. abyssal cracks) because of MoM.

In my first abyssal mini dungeon at lvl 40 I did find this gem which made lvling much easier I guess.

(17% dmg mod)
Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Hastur667 on Dec 13, 2017, 5:47:00 AM
Added a colour tag to the link to my character so it's easier to see. It's in the first part of the guide, near PoB link.

The Long Winter is optional and is mentioned under the jewel part of the gear section. We don't need the extra reach it gives us and the new abyss jewels are much better for damage/survivability. I think I'd rather just sell if it ever dropped for me, but I will test it first.

I haven't added the gem setups to the guide because it would be kind of redundant, but I suppose it's nice for those who don't use PoB or just want the entire guide localized in one place instead of two.

The reason I haven't had your abyss crack problem is because I avoided the abyss completely until lvl 50+, focusing solely on leveling as fast as possible with minimal risks. I did find self cast GC to be somewhat clunky when it came to the abyss and I don't want to recommend people just skip them like I did. I'll have to figure out something here.
- Added a skill gem+support section to the guide here

- Removed The Long Winter from the leveling tree in PoB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info