[3.0] Ichimonji Cleave Gladiator [Beginner and Budget Friendly, League Starter, Uber Lab, Atziri]

In the Passive tree, instead of Diamond Skin, I'd take Cloth and Chain.

You'd get +36% to Armor and Evasion + 15% all elemental resist
instead of
+12% to Armor and +15% all elemental resist
Amazing guide :)
An interesting idea. Have you thought about using a Pathfinder with Sin's Rebirth for a more well funded version?

And also, a Perseverance belt would grant you a permanent Onslaught, which is buffed by the swords. Possibly better than Intimidation.
Last edited by Sleelan on Sep 22, 2017, 3:08:19 PM

What can I replace to overclock the build?
"
Cerul wrote:
Amazing guide :)

Thank you so much! I'm happy that you find it helpful :-)

"
dronedoom wrote:
how much block chance do you have with this kind of gear?
something tells me, you dont need versatile combatant as 4th ascendancy if BC not above 55%

With the suggested gear you will reach 36% block if you go for Versatile Combatant + Blade Barrier (in the dual-wielding wheel beneath Duelist). While this might seem low, it's still better than Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics. Whether you find it worth it or not is up to you, but it is the more defensive option over Blood in the Eyes.

"
Zygwen wrote:
In the Passive tree, instead of Diamond Skin, I'd take Cloth and Chain.

You'd get +36% to Armor and Evasion + 15% all elemental resist
instead of
+12% to Armor and +15% all elemental resist

Yup, this is straight up better, I'll edit the trees! Thanks, haven't noticed :-)

"
Sleelan wrote:
An interesting idea. Have you thought about using a Pathfinder with Sin's Rebirth for a more well funded version?

And also, a Perseverance belt would grant you a permanent Onslaught, which is buffed by the swords. Possibly better than Intimidation.

PF could work as well, sure thing; so would several other ascendancies. You can pick and choose what you prefer - I just used Gladiator because I find it well-rounded and because of the synergy while dual-wielding :-)
Regarding Perseverance, I wouldn't use it. Onslaught is easily obtained through other means, such as Death Rush or Mutewind Seal, and you don't gain much else from the belt.

"
Acr0nus wrote:

What can I replace to overclock the build?

If by "Overclock" you mean improve, you have the following options: Drop BoR and pick up a 6L chest. Pick any helm you'd like to go with it, Abyssus being the highest damage option. After that you simply upgrade your other budget gear pieces to some good stuff! Steel rings are BiS. You can see my profile (link near intro of the guide) for inspiration. Note that you will not achieve insane damage numbers with this particular build, since it's 1. not crit based, and 2. uses Ichimonji which simply can't compete at the top. That being said, I'm pretty confident that an upgraded version should be able to do Shaper pretty easily. I almost killed him with the budget version (first time trying him, ever), but I was a scrub!
Best regards,
Jeenze
Would it be a good idea to pick up a bisco's collar for mapping asap?
I know i need better rings/gloves and I will be using bloodgrip as soon as I hit 74.
Just was curious on how soon I should try to get a bisco's

Thank you!
"
fatekills wrote:
Would it be a good idea to pick up a bisco's collar for mapping asap?
I know i need better rings/gloves and I will be using bloodgrip as soon as I hit 74.
Just was curious on how soon I should try to get a bisco's

Thank you!

Bisco's is great if you feel you don't need a "real" amulet, use it when you can! Use it as you see fit; you should swap in another amulet for bosses, optimally :-)
Best regards,
Jeenze
2 ichimonji doesnt reserved 10% mana, im using same one as you
Really really nice build! Most fun I've had all league.

Question - what Pantheons do you use?

I see your build very intersting for playing. I'm trying it but How can i solve the mana issue in early game? Because we don't use Blood magic gem and only get 1 jewel "+2 mana gain per hit"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info