Microtransaction Concept Art

can we get some fire shield that is not Rise of the Phoenix ugly fire, something matching for Infernal / Kitava set?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
I love those more realistic looking sets. I was never a fan of oversized shouder pads or flashing, blinking, burning etc. pompous ones that every game spews out.
Gib Demon King shield! BTW: please make it so that the eyes blink individually!
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
The concepts are so good! Too bad the 3d models look so baaaaad! Probably it has something to do with the actual 3d models of our characters :(
if you remove bottomm part .. it looks astheticaly more beautifull...

"
Outlaw Armour Set should be renamed to Bloodborne Armour Set.

Maybe better something like 'Captain Crab (\/)(O_o)(\/)' armor set? :'D

Anyway this is one of the best set.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Please give us this everything in this screenshot as an mtx armor set:

Also, I'd like a "vanishing dye" that works on herald skills and auras.
Last edited by zankioh on Sep 12, 2017, 8:09:37 AM
or how about this
rigwald barier shield :) (CONCEPT) if ggg likes it

and personaly i want some thing like this

"
Would be neat to see character class skins, maybe like an evolution of the base character to represent your strength at level 100, cosmetical only of course ;)

Maybe skins in general to purchase for class specific characters, MOAR COSMETICS PLOX!!!

I'd expand on this a touch and suggest that a page or two get borrowed from Torchlight II's character creator, which offers a range of face models and hairstyles for each class (it also offers choice of gender, but that's a whole other debate in and of itself, given that it'd also entail adding in more voice work).

On a related note, some of the masters really should reward MTX. Haku is a good example - at various points along his track (reference) he notes how you would have earned the markings associated with various Karui gods; these can be easily reflected by MTX packs broken down as follows:

*body (this has the player rocking a tupenu and going shirtless (the ladies, of course, would have appropriate chest wrapping in the vein of a tube top));
*gloves (actually, the gauntlets seen here);
*boots;
*helmet

Each package associated with the mark of a given deity would be associated with some combination of the above; note that the boots and helmet are, aside from the tattoos, similar to vanishing dye. Which makes me wonder - has the art team, in fact, produced concept art of what these marks look like?

I would again point out that it is rather silly for the various armor sets which have corresponding shield skins not include the latter in their package deals.

"
Btw, loving Harbinger SC atm, level 75 Slayer cyclone bleed using brass dome and atziris disfavour!!!

Lacerate/Bleed/Flee is lots of fun, especially with the Gladiator passives which support bleeding...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info