0.9.6e Patch Notes

Version 0.9.6e
  • Fixed a common client crash introduced in 0.9.6d.
  • Fixed a client freeze that could occur if a nearby party member was using Lightning Strike.
  • Fixed some lights in the Upper Prison to prevent problems.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nice fix Chris.

By chance can you respond to my PM ;)
Looking for a clan/guild? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1889102

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rh8FXgt
Last edited by C4r1b0u on Feb 19, 2012, 10:16:15 PM
SECOND
Yah stability!
NewDude: I killed Brutus. Now I have no quest. So what now?
Guy: I guess there are people that NEED quests for direction.
Guy2: I always wonder how those people get through life.
GuyMontag: They get married. Wives are like quest-givers.
Nice, now please update the manifiesto or say something about the 0.9.7 :P!!!

Thanks for your hard work! :)
Last edited by Sartormc on Feb 19, 2012, 11:16:45 PM
The QoS is very important indeed, it went bad since last patches , so a very good thing to get it better :)

May i suggest to add a flask recovery level : so that we know when the recovery will stop.
Add belts that will modify the number of flasks available and increase effect in case the number lowers

Keep up the good work, looking forward for new manifesto and summoner upadate :D
Current exiles under command :

Snoop Lv 73 cold witch Normal
Razagaal Lv 63 Fire summoner witch legacy
Daggoth Lv 50 AoF summoner Templar legacy
There is a rumor circulating through global right now that there is a server wipe tonight and that it's opening to the public in the morning, is there any truth to this or is it just a case of chicken little?

I really love this game by the way, it's just. Wow. I can hardly begin to describe it.

CainMarko - 1H Mace+Shield Marauder
The Juggernaut: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/20556
"
sibbechai wrote:
There is a rumor circulating through global right now that there is a server wipe tonight and that it's opening to the public in the morning, is there any truth to this or is it just a case of chicken little?

Definitely not true at all. Open Beta (as well as any server wipes) will be announced right here on the forums well in advance.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
sibbechai wrote:

Definitely not true at all. Open Beta (as well as any server wipes) will be announced right here on the forums well in advance.

Thank you very much for the quick reply on the matter. :)
Will there be a wipe when closed beta ends? I for one think it would be a good idea because having all sorts of veterans mixed in with the noobies could potentially hurt the economy (bunch of high levels tossing their loot down the line etc) but on the other hand I imagine some people have put a lot of time and effort into their characters, which would be a hard thing to come back from.
CainMarko - 1H Mace+Shield Marauder
The Juggernaut: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/20556
"
sibbechai wrote:

I really love this game by the way, it's just. Wow. I can hardly begin to describe it.

There's (probably) no server wipe until we enter Open Beta. That's at least six weeks away. If we were opening it to the public in the morning, we'd have probably said something by now :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
sibbechai wrote:

There's (probably) no server wipe until we enter Open Beta. That's at least six weeks away. If we were opening it to the public in the morning, we'd have probably said something by now :)

Pfew! But can I say that it is really strange to play a game that is developed in New Zealand?

As a European I got really used that there aren't any interesting stuff going on till at least 2pm since america where most stuff is developed that I have played was developed there. My first thought was wow he is working late! then I remembered you where in New Zealand :P.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info