[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Any body try the bossing variant of the build yet?
If so mind telling me how the build fares against the top tier boss's in the game, farmed enough doctors now that I kind of want to try bossing for a bit to get the 40/40 this season.

Any help appreciated .
"
gubaguy wrote:

To be clear, i WAS running shaped burial chambers eysterday, didnt get ANYTHING to counter the overall cost of the map.

In fact i jsut ran an elder waterways map, no sextans, no chisels, just wanted to reset my elder because the placement was really bad to try and make a ring, and got more in drops from that SINGLE map without any buffs then i did all day yesterday. It did however cost me 2 memory fragments, which i couldnt have gotten anyways becuase RNG. (also i wasnt using this MF build, used a GC mines to kill the elder)

One doctor card and you instantly make up for every cost you've ever had running shaped burial chambers with sextants combined with the random currency and all the extra burial chambers you get.

One card is enough to pay for so many maps if you just stick with it you'll make profit.

I've farmed 7 doctor cards this league and I've always seen my currency cop money going up even in long stretches of no card.
"
Winningg wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

To be clear, i WAS running shaped burial chambers eysterday, didnt get ANYTHING to counter the overall cost of the map.

In fact i jsut ran an elder waterways map, no sextans, no chisels, just wanted to reset my elder because the placement was really bad to try and make a ring, and got more in drops from that SINGLE map without any buffs then i did all day yesterday. It did however cost me 2 memory fragments, which i couldnt have gotten anyways becuase RNG. (also i wasnt using this MF build, used a GC mines to kill the elder)

One doctor card and you instantly make up for every cost you've ever had running shaped burial chambers with sextants combined with the random currency and all the extra burial chambers you get.

One card is enough to pay for so many maps if you just stick with it you'll make profit.

I've farmed 7 doctor cards this league and I've always seen my currency cop money going up even in long stretches of no card.

Im out of shaped burial chambers, and currency cop says i have 20k chaos in this league, so... i wouldnt trust it. It also says my bubonic trail is like 500c, but its an alch in poe.trade, and this is the same issue with many other uniques, and essences. So i refuse to use it until they fix it.

Right now im running a ton of stupid T1 lookout maps for chaos recipe so i can start this all over again, i think im at about 100c or so in recipes, but UGH it takes soo damn long to vendor and then buy the maps.
"
gubaguy wrote:

Im out of shaped burial chambers, and currency cop says i have 20k chaos in this league, so... i wouldnt trust it. It also says my bubonic trail is like 500c, but its an alch in poe.trade, and this is the same issue with many other uniques, and essences. So i refuse to use it until they fix it.

Right now im running a ton of stupid T1 lookout maps for chaos recipe so i can start this all over again, i think im at about 100c or so in recipes, but UGH it takes soo damn long to vendor and then buy the maps.

You shouldn't be running out of burial chambers if you undo all your t8s and t9s. Also I don't know how can you bring yourself to do chaos recipes just a waste of time at this point imo.
"
Winningg wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

You shouldn't be running out of burial chambers if you undo all your t8s and t9s. Also I don't know how can you bring yourself to do chaos recipes just a waste of time at this point imo.

Undoing all my T8/9 maps meanings losing one of my sextants, why would i do that?
This is my current setup for farming Shaped Volcano, I've been making mad profits working on my 5th Kaom's Heart set atm... I made some adjustments and I am testing out this bow atm which I self crafted

But I really enjoy this build having IIQ is making a very very noticeable difference

"
gubaguy wrote:

Undoing all my T8/9 maps meanings losing one of my sextants, why would i do that?

You can perma sustain t8 shaped burial chambers by undoing all your t8s and t9s. Allowing you to use at the very least 2 sextants on burial chambers.

This way you won't have to buy burial chambers and instead will sustain them and even have such an overflow that you can sell the overflows.

While also farming doctor cards and making insane currency. Its very simple.
Last edited by Winningg on Mar 31, 2018, 11:00:16 PM
Hello there!
First of all, thanks for the build and such a nice guide, even for a person who don't know so much about the game and archers - levelling was smooth and super easy.

But now, when I've finished act 10 and started gearing, got some questions: what should be the items order for mapping deadeye? Got 6-link, but don't feel that i'm doing enough damage, so should I sell it and get a Rigwald's Quills? Or I should forget about MF before the helmet enchant and dying sun? A bit difficult for a totem-player :D

Gear
So, my main body piece is a shroud of the lightless. Given it caps at 5 links, what links would you use for Barrage when slotting it in there?
"
So, my main body piece is a shroud of the lightless. Given it caps at 5 links, what links would you use for Barrage when slotting it in there?

you can get a 2nd bow for quick switch if you dont want to give up on 6l.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info