[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
KingReaperYul wrote:
how do u max resistance for encounters such as uber atziri/elder. cant seem to fine gear slot where i can put my res. rings and amulets are usually full with offensive stats. while boots and gloves alone arent really enough. should i just use a rare helm for it? or do i put all res on jewels? Edit: belt slot im using HH so its also occupied.

fill your missing RES with those https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ventor%27s_Gamble.
a decent ring with no negatives is like 10C each.
they also give you a little bit of life.
you can look for a better pair (with more item quantity and rarity) when you have the money.

so do i use ventors till like end end game?
"Every force you create has an echo, your own bad energy will be your undoing"
WOW really nice build, this is my all time fav MF char, what could i upgrade next ?
+1 arrow bow and quiver ?

no Item Quantity gem more what do we put in ?
Sorry but I don't know why but that Curse on hit- herald of ice-assassin's mark doesn't work for me, and im wondering if it's because im missing something or it was changed so it doesn't work at all now.

EDIT:: problem solved, I figured it out :P
Last edited by traker213 on Mar 18, 2018, 5:55:07 AM
"
KingReaperYul wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
KingReaperYul wrote:
how do u max resistance for encounters such as uber atziri/elder. cant seem to fine gear slot where i can put my res. rings and amulets are usually full with offensive stats. while boots and gloves alone arent really enough. should i just use a rare helm for it? or do i put all res on jewels? Edit: belt slot im using HH so its also occupied.

fill your missing RES with those https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ventor%27s_Gamble.
a decent ring with no negatives is like 10C each.
they also give you a little bit of life.
you can look for a better pair (with more item quantity and rarity) when you have the money.

so do i use ventors till like end end game?

if your building it for map farming, then yes.
otherwise you would probably want something with RES and some sort of DMG enhancer.
unless you can get your RES from other equipment and then you can go for DMG focused rings.

How do I get enough INT to use Wrath for this build? With all the MF gear on I can't really get it on gear. Usually I'd use a DEX > INT convert jewel but wouldnt that mess with my dodge evasion? Thx
"
verano123 wrote:
Thanks for putting up all the Infos into this Thread.

Currently im Playing this build and got a bit lucky with vaaling Quiver and got some currency atm.

Got 10ex left now and thinking about getting Yriel's Fostering Exquisite Leather or a 2nd Devotos with +2 Barrages ~ 5ex
Starkonjas is just 2 expensive for me.

Already wasted about 3-4 Ex trying to craft a better Opal, but yeah...
Mapping is very Smooth with 2 Secondary Tornado Shot ( recommed to buy it for mapping, kinda cheap )

I am very new to this game. I was reading the guide and the set up for the jewels is very confusing. I like how you have it set up right now. I had a question though. Why do you have hearld of ice AND herald of lightning, do they overlap? Also where is your ice golem, do you not need it?
Hello,

i was wondering would you still use Ice bite if you would spec as Deadeye? I am mainly asking for Frenzy Charges generation, or should i go with Blood Rage?

Also quick mechanics question, as long as i am running Wrath i shock with my critical strikes correct? i don't need lightning damage to attacks gem ?

Thanks in advance!
So I'm just leveling this character right now but it goes very bad in leveling. I'm following exactly the same things in the leveling section but after 3-4 lightning arrows, I'm out of mana. I'm carrying 2 mana pots and that isn't even enough. I can't one shot any white mobs even though I have the full twink gear.

Don't get me wrong, I already have 2 90+ characters this league and they took 7-8 hours to reach maps so I know how to level but this is my first ranger character and I don't think the leveling section is up to date. Could you please give some suggestions on how to level easier? I cannot even continue right know since it feels so bad to play.
"
Fenelon wrote:
So I'm just leveling this character right now but it goes very bad in leveling. I'm following exactly the same things in the leveling section but after 3-4 lightning arrows, I'm out of mana. I'm carrying 2 mana pots and that isn't even enough. I can't one shot any white mobs even though I have the full twink gear.

Don't get me wrong, I already have 2 90+ characters this league and they took 7-8 hours to reach maps so I know how to level but this is my first ranger character and I don't think the leveling section is up to date. Could you please give some suggestions on how to level easier? I cannot even continue right know since it feels so bad to play.

Thief's torment is your answer - every hit will grant you 30 mana. Of course you need to be lvl 30, if below just use flasks.
Last edited by Victtorius on Mar 19, 2018, 5:00:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info