[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
Klassenliste wrote:
Hi

for the 2. 6L i need another windripper for 5-6ex or a yriels for at least 16ex.
currently im running with kaoms.

can you please tell me the pros and cons between kaoms and Yriel's Fostering Exquisite Leather ?

Read the FAQ Section. Hope it helps
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
"
"
Klassenliste wrote:
Hi

for the 2. 6L i need another windripper for 5-6ex or a yriels for at least 16ex.

can you please tell me the pros and cons between kaoms and Yriel's Fostering Exquisite Leather ?

You dont talk about yriéls in the faq
"
Klassenliste wrote:
"
"
Klassenliste wrote:
Hi

You dont talk about yriéls in the faq

he talks about the other chests which should give you an idea of pros and cons for yriels.
Current gear updated :) So far so good!

hi

can someone please help me. i tried to build this guide as good as possible. i dont have the enchants and +1 arrow on quiver. i feel i lack in damage against bosses. cant even kill T13 boss without dying. i put all my currency in this build and dont know what I did wrong. please help me with info how i can do the bosses. they often just oneshot me at some point and i really dont do much damage.
How do you get over 1M damage? My TS gets with ice golem, bestial rhoa, herald of ice and wrath 13k damage per second.

My Items:

Last edited by Klassenliste on Sep 25, 2017, 7:07:26 PM
"
Klassenliste wrote:
hi

can someone please help me. i tried to build this guide as good as possible. i dont have the enchants and +1 arrow on quiver. i feel i lack in damage against bosses. cant even kill T13 boss without dying. i put all my currency in this build and dont know what I did wrong. please help me with info how i can do the bosses. they often just oneshot me at some point and i really dont do much damage.

My Items:

You problem atm is your gem levels and you have no quality most of your gems. Level and quality makes a huge difference for dps.
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
okay i will try to get all gems to lvl 20 with 20%quality
"
"
Klassenliste wrote:
hi

My Items:

You problem atm is your gem levels and you have no quality most of your gems. Level and quality makes a huge difference for dps.

Well you are also missing 2 huge aspects of the build. +1 on quiver and the enchants. which as I just seen now you stated. They are Pretty huge.. Acuity should be one of ur last items, unless you already had. also im almost 100% sure ur hurting for resistance with that many uniques as your rings and what not dont have a ton.
Last edited by Sidefx06 on Sep 25, 2017, 8:34:13 PM
No i dont lack in resi. I did i like the passive skill tree in the guide and took 3 jewels with attack speed, life, max resi. So i have 78fire, 74cold, 112lighn resi.

I cant afford these enchants they are way too expensive.
Last edited by Klassenliste on Sep 26, 2017, 3:59:56 AM
Can i use lvl 21/20 ice bite instead 20/20 added cold for tornado shot?(also im using ice shot some times)
or betted put 21/20 ice bite in barrage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info