[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

There's actually no way for u to get stunned. It might be either shock or freeze. I doubt it's a good idea to have those suffixes on ur mana flasks. Just try to get the prober flasks..
Ur Gear needs upgrades too but there's no issue other than that. Ur last ascendancy points have nothing to do with that as Endless Hunger is the key for not getting stunned while leeching.
"
Vanxan wrote:
There's actually no way for u to get stunned. It might be either shock or freeze. I doubt it's a good idea to have those suffixes on ur mana flasks. Just try to get the prober flasks..
Ur Gear needs upgrades too but there's no issue other than that. Ur last ascendancy points have nothing to do with that as Endless Hunger is the key for not getting stunned while leeching.

Thank you for genuine suggestions.
But basically you don't have idea why I haven't this problem with 3.7.
I can't remember single stun or freeze while I'm play previous league.

Should I annul out the 20% area damage, or is it a good elder T1 roll for us?
"
CallMeKalza wrote:

Should I annul out the 20% area damage, or is it a good elder T1 roll for us?

AoE is kind of a waste. U can go with that or try to annul. I personally would annul and if it fails start over..
"
attronach wrote:
"
Vanxan wrote:

Thank you for genuine suggestions.
But basically you don't have idea why I haven't this problem with 3.7.
I can't remember single stun or freeze while I'm play previous league.

It just came to my mind. The reason being "stunned/frozen" might be the fact u have freeze remove on ur mana flask..so whenever u get frozen and press ur mana flask u lose the freeze immunity once u get back to full mana..cuz it's only "during flask effect"
Try to roll it on something else..i got it on my basalt flask..

and movementspeed flask ofc..
Last edited by Vanxan on Sep 16, 2019, 5:04:00 PM
"
Vanxan wrote:
It just came to my mind. The reason being "stunned/frozen" might be the fact u have freeze remove on ur mana flask..so whenever u get frozen and press ur mana flask u lose the freeze immunity once u get back to full mana..cuz it's only "during flask effect"

I think I have problem understand you. I don't use any anti-frozen flask in 3.7 ever.
So why I have ZERO problems with my char even without this flask in 3.7?

Never mind. I just have to buy item with freeze immunity and check if this help me.

Hi Ahfak.
Tell me please, will you update your beautiful build in this league?
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Build still plenty viable. Just melted through my first t16 of the league with this build, like a hot knife through butter. Cyclone is still pretty strong. Current gear below.
Last edited by zombietopm on Sep 17, 2019, 9:03:54 PM
very good build
very good build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info