[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Why are we not using higher level blood and sand, war banner?
Sword vs Axe for crit?

I'm having a lot of luck getting myself switched over to crit but I ended up using a sword just because I let someone trade it for the last 10ex on a double hatred eye I found last night.

I'd not normally trade like that but it just seemed to fit. I changed the tree a little and I'm at around 43/450 chance/multi for crits. What numbers should I be aiming for here? Chance to hit is at 100% now, build is destroying.

I'm not sure for ascension points now either. I have brutal ferver, headsmen, and impact. Considering dropping Impact for Bane of Legends for the cull but I'm liking the added AOE. I'll probably swap some points around tonight when I run to see if the smaller AOE gets annoying.

I'd love some suggestions on how to get this thing going even more.

I actually saw an 8.5 million tool tip with HH buffs last night.
Crafted this bad boy, thinking strength+qual is the way to go?

Last edited by CuteMike4U on Aug 15, 2019, 1:15:00 AM
"
CuteMike4U wrote:

Yes, pretty much so.
"
Deklnu wrote:
Why are we not using higher level blood and sand, war banner?

Blood&Sand and Flash&Stone normal max level is 6 (weird, right?). Blood&Sand, Flash&Stone and Banners can be used on their maxed level (what you totally should do). If you refer to the gems socketed in the equipment in the first post, it's just because the post was updated on the first day of the release of the expansion, and AhFack just had no time to level up them to their max level :)
Thanks M8!

Double corrupted my Starforge last night, first time ever using it.

488%
8% AIS
+98 life

30% increased area of effect
5 AIS

Mirror Worthy? Actually not 100% sure you can mirror a corrupted item.
"
Deklnu wrote:
Thanks M8!

Double corrupted my Starforge last night, first time ever using it.

488%
8% AIS
+98 life

30% increased area of effect
5 AIS

Mirror Worthy? Actually not 100% sure you can mirror a corrupted item.

You can mirror only non-unique uncorrected items. But your Starforge may cost a fortune now, well done :)
"
"
CuteMike4U wrote:

Yes, pretty much so.

Thanks...finished product. Spent all my currency crafting this and trying to 6l it. Wasted all my luck on the alt + regal lol.

Here's my current crafting project. I'm new to crafting a weapon like this and need some advice.

I alt spammed and got 20 fort/133 phys AND 21 IAS/20 IAS if you've killed recently.

I regaled and it added +3 life gained.

First question: regaling was the correct move, yes?

Second question: now what?

Annulling is a big risk unless I decide to be real ballsy.
If I multi-mod now I can add two more mods, right? My understanding is that I would choose between flat phys, str/qual, and +2 socketed support gems. I assume flat phys is a must. So then which between str/qual and +2 socketed support?

Advice appreciated.
"
zuke8675309 wrote:
I alt spammed and got 20 fort/133 phys AND 21 IAS/20 IAS if you've killed recently.

I regaled and it added +3 life gained.

First question: regaling was the correct move, yes?

Advice appreciated.

You did right. But right after you should to annul this mod - you could craft firstly "prefixes cannot be changed" and annual safely. Now you, actually, wasted a chance to get a better mod.

"
zuke8675309 wrote:
Second question: now what?

Annulling is a big risk unless I decide to be real ballsy.
If I multi-mod now I can add two more mods, right? My understanding is that I would choose between flat phys, str/qual, and +2 socketed support gems. I assume flat phys is a must. So then which between str/qual and +2 socketed support?

Yes, if you craft multimod you'll have 2 place for suffixes. I suggest 2 of these: "+2 to socketed support gems"; "% increased physical damage" or "Adds # to # Physical Damage". You may craft % increased physical damage" and "Adds # to # Physical Damage" and call it done.

But I really suggest you to take a risk and try to annul that stupid "+3 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks" suffix, but before craft "prefixes cannot be changed" - you have 50/50 chance to success, it's worth the risk :) You may craft much stronger axe then.
Last edited by Гаруспик on Aug 16, 2019, 3:30:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info