[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Stackee wrote:
I had a quick look and your axe only grants lvl 16 Fort (guide recommends lvl 18 or 20). I think your main problem though is that you are trying to go the crit version without having the gear for it.

Just curious, what gear makes you ready to transition to crit? I started the league with cyclone, hit 91 and then stopped without getting anything you'd consider to be "end-game" gear. I've just now switched over to a crit tree/ascendancies, and although i have a decent life pool (6kish), my damage is poor and there's noticeable downtime between crits.

I assume key upgrades are the level 18/20 fortify axe and level 21 gems, but is there anything else that's a "must have" for taking the crit build all the way to elder etc?
Isnt there any Time-less Jewels which would be an upgrade for the build? - And which one would be recommended and where to place it?
"
Parhelius wrote:
"
Stackee wrote:
I had a quick look and your axe only grants lvl 16 Fort (guide recommends lvl 18 or 20). I think your main problem though is that you are trying to go the crit version without having the gear for it.

Just curious, what gear makes you ready to transition to crit? I started the league with cyclone, hit 91 and then stopped without getting anything you'd consider to be "end-game" gear. I've just now switched over to a crit tree/ascendancies, and although i have a decent life pool (6kish), my damage is poor and there's noticeable downtime between crits.

I assume key upgrades are the level 18/20 fortify axe and level 21 gems, but is there anything else that's a "must have" for taking the crit build all the way to elder etc?

Atziri Acuity, crit amulet and jewels with crits. fortify axe/sword will boost ur dmg by quite a lot.

guys have you tryed this?
I just want to ask this again because i am really confused: Why should we use daresso amulet and damage on full life support together with blood rage? I am never at full life, i am always missing like 5 hp to full :\
"
Aradebil wrote:
I just want to ask this again because i am really confused: Why should we use daresso amulet and damage on full life support together with blood rage? I am never at full life, i am always missing like 5 hp to full :\

yea i think thats a bug. i dont even know if it counts as full life.

anyway i started using close combat support
"
Aradebil wrote:

GGG changed this a while ago. It counts as Full Life.
"
zuadao wrote:

guys have you tryed this?

Just bought one for 15c after seeing this post, it gave me a nice 9k tool tip DPS bump.
Guys, I'm looking for help with my gear. Currently I'm running no-crit version but I think I should switch to crit now.

Not sure if I should go for swords or axes? Currently I've got around 12 ex for gear upgrades.

My current gear is:

I have these two axes and not sure which route would be best to multi-craft to have the best end result. I am new to crafting and just want to make sure I am making the best decision before moving forward with one of these.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info