[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
I was thinking of playing this build with a few changes next league until i saw patch notes.

One of the things i was thinking of was playing with was blood magic and may or may not be using a 2H Sword but with the "Witchfire Brew" change and not being able to use auras as blood magic, does that mean blood magic is kinda shit (For Cyclone) now due to the fact you aren't able to get "Vulnerability" curse aura from "Witchfire Brew" anymore? I'm not sure if there's something i'm missing?

Correct, Witchfire brew will no longer be used.

Cannot use blood magic on this build. Mana is a must for blasphemy cursing.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 6, 2017, 9:47:07 PM
Quick 3.1 update - I still need to refine things and update thread after we have all the information on 3.1, and I dabble in endgame. Keep in mind I also have a full time job, so I will update as I can, when I can.

Please be patient and do NOT message me in game with questions. Post here so everyone can read!

AND PLEASE READ!!
:)

Definitely Soul of Arakaali. I would advise against using blood rage until we get a bit more comfortable with how everything acts together in 3.1.

I'm also thinking it's in our best interest to take the 3 remaining leech nodes we have on the tree. These will help substantially.

Life leech on gloves/rings are also very important when available.

A good dual leech glove will benefit us now more than ever. I would prioritize them over a hybrid life roll. We need to bring as much leech to the table as we can.

Carnage Heart would be a great choice for leveling, but lacks the range/resists that Daresso has. I still think Daresso is the best for this build once you're established, but Carnage heart will always be extremely useful in 3.1 for filling in a bit of the gaps you might have in your leech.

RIP Ruthless lol oh well

We have a number of options:

For tanky with a bit of damage boost: Fortify

For the most burst damage: Damage on Full Life - I think this is still a fine option considering Ruthless operated every 3 "Sequence" of hits, which was about 9 hits for us. So before we were every 9th hit was strong af. Now every hit when we're at full life will be strong af. It's technically 13% more damage than Ruthless was also.

For most consistent damage when you don't care about Range: Con Effect (Can use AoE during maps)

Consistent damage boost (however not as good as the other options): Faster Attacks

What do I prefer? I think I prefer the colours to stay the same RRRRRG. Using Fortify or Damage on Full life - very versatile and opens a lot of options.

If you end up putting Fortify in, obviously you can take out fortify of your 4l Leap in your gloves, and put in blood magic for infinite leap, 20%q Culling for extra speed boost, or something else if you'd like.

I'M NOT SURE IF WE'LL UTILIZE VAAL PACT YET - THIS IS YET TO BE DETERMINED

No more Witchfire Brew flask. We can either use another defensive flask of your choosing or a Sulphur Flask.
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 6, 2017, 11:01:21 PM
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to rolling the build in the new league.
"
Fatik0 wrote:
And new vulnerability has maim and bleed chance so we can use fortify for 6 link even 5 link will be better. i am so excited.

wowza, didn't expect it to be any stronger than just Vulnerability. Can we rely on that bleed though? Curses are weakened A LOT on bosses, so the bleed chance from Vulnerability on e.g. Shaper will be like 3%. We should probably still max out bleed from other sources I guess
Also, I really like the idea someone else had about running Blood Magic, although that would prevent us from using Blasphemy and other auras
Last edited by Schwachsinn on Dec 7, 2017, 2:58:45 AM
"
Schwachsinn wrote:
"
Fatik0 wrote:
And new vulnerability has maim and bleed chance so we can use fortify for 6 link even 5 link will be better. i am so excited.

wowza, didn't expect it to be any stronger than just Vulnerability. Can we rely on that bleed though? Curses are weakened A LOT on bosses, so the bleed chance from Vulnerability on e.g. Shaper will be like 3%. We should probably still max out bleed from other sources I guess
Also, I really like the idea someone else had about running Blood Magic, although that would prevent us from using Blasphemy and other auras

I plan on just relying on it for supplemental damage. There are other cyclone builds that use blood magic and are pretty good. Check them out
Good thing also is that it boosts damage and bleed consistency A LOT before Atziris Disfavour, so the build gets a little more league starter friendly!
Last edited by Schwachsinn on Dec 7, 2017, 5:13:25 AM
What do you think about going scion raider/slayer, running either bloodrage or green dream(slot between sentinel and scionstart) or both? Also considering Bronns Lithe

Would love to hear your thoughts
Ahfack, thanks for the update!

With the new vuln~ skill gem (30% chance to cause bleed on hit), do we really need a multicrafted axe with bleed? It would be a lot easier for me, cause i only play 1-2h a day and getting into expensive stuff is a pain haha
Read a few posts up. For late game bosses and endgame content like shaper, you can't rely on curses due to the fact that they are reduced by like 90%. For earlier content, I think Vulnerability will help immensely to get nice damage before acquiring Atziri's Disfavour or another really good axe.
I think this helps gearing the build quite a lot, but I can't guarantee you that it will make the build "the next best and cheapest league starter" :)
Looking forward to trying your build :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info