[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

How important is the Hysteria ench on the gloves? Just managed to get Fury on my second try in Labs. But should i try to flip these gloves to afford hysteria gloves?

Coulnt link from passive tree so this will do. Just slamed the 19% bleed on this jewel is a top roll for our build or should i look for an other jewel with 4 stats later on?

Rarity: Rare
Brood Roar
Crimson Jewel
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
4% increased Attack Speed
7% increased Attack Speed with Axes
7% increased maximum Life
19% increased Damage with Bleeding
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

And really a big thank you for this build, only played it for 3-4 days but it feels rock solid. Already downed Phoenix/Minotaur and Hydra. Just tried Chimera once but rolled some crazy damage rolls and insta died at the last add pack.

Looking forward taking this build to Shaper!
"
chongg420 wrote:
Just an update! UBBER ATZIRI DOWN!!! Also a deathless Chayula with a couple decent breach ring swaps for chaos res! Thx again for the build ahfack!!! been shredding thru everything the game has to offer finally a build tht i can do it all man!!! really enjoying this one for sure

heres my current gear: (95k tooltip in h/o)

P.S. the dual curse is hella good lololol

AWESOME!! Will do review section when I have time
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 6, 2017, 9:23:58 PM
"
Storhemsken wrote:
How important is the Hysteria ench on the gloves? Just managed to get Fury on my second try in Labs. But should i try to flip these gloves to afford hysteria gloves?

Coulnt link from passive tree so this will do. Just slamed the 19% bleed on this jewel is a top roll for our build or should i look for an other jewel with 4 stats later on?

Rarity: Rare
Brood Roar
Crimson Jewel
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
4% increased Attack Speed
7% increased Attack Speed with Axes
7% increased maximum Life
19% increased Damage with Bleeding
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

And really a big thank you for this build, only played it for 3-4 days but it feels rock solid. Already downed Phoenix/Minotaur and Hydra. Just tried Chimera once but rolled some crazy damage rolls and insta died at the last add pack.

Looking forward taking this build to Shaper!

Man those gloves are DANK! Just keep them until some better INSANITY gloves pop up. Still really really good. I checked your sheet, too. Very impressive job gearing up. All those guardians down at level 86, you're rocking the shit out of this build man!

Sitting at 6.3k life at 93lvl. I would like to get some tips. Tried 1 uber atziri - failed, tried guardians - many deaths. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, maybe not enough skill? I'm using just 1 curse till I get +1 curse on daresso which will never happen i suppose.

Playing with blas+vuln and haste for now. What do you think about this combo?

Not sure what should I upgrade after retch. Craft steel rings or spiked gloves or get helm enchant?

EDIT: I was thinking about swapping basalt flask for witchfire (It would get me 21lvl vuln and I don't have to worry about int anymore and drop it in some gear for smth else) and getting 2 auras instead. But seems like there isn't any good second aura, maybe arctic armour?

EDIT2: Now with Retch

Awesome build, looking forward to your answers.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by BAKIS on Oct 7, 2017, 7:27:29 AM
Made this build yesterday to mess around with and i cant help but wonder why not just run Blood magic and get vuln from witchfire brew. Also PoB is showing Vuln curse effect enchant better than the cyclone attack speed and its about 13.5ex cheaper. Just wanted to ask maybe i am missing something. One final note A well rolled Le Heup of all is showing very good numbers in PoB, i just happend to come across this when i went to replace my lvling ring with a real ring and my dmg went down.
Last edited by diggzBL on Oct 7, 2017, 6:48:36 AM
"
BAKIS wrote:

Sitting at 6.3k life at 93lvl. I would like to get some tips. Tried 1 uber atziri - failed, tried guardians - many deaths. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, maybe not enough skill? I'm using just 1 curse till I get +1 curse on daresso which will never happen i suppose.

Playing with blas+vuln and haste for now. What do you think about this combo?

Not sure what should I upgrade after retch. Craft steel rings or spiked gloves or get helm enchant?

EDIT: I was thinking about swapping basalt flask for witchfire (It would get me 21lvl vuln and I don't have to worry about int anymore and drop it in some gear for smth else) and getting 2 auras instead. But seems like there isn't any good second aura, maybe arctic armour?

EDIT2: Now with Retch

Awesome build, looking forward to your answers.

Thanks in advance.

You REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need Steel rings man. You're missing out on so much damage not having them. Also use Witchfire Brew flask because it's both defensive and offensive, covering you in smoke cloud while boosting your bleed damage. You might also trying to run grace with vulnerability. If that's no good, then enfeeble and haste. Or give up one of those rings since you don't have good steels anyway and run both vuln/enfeeble. If you are lacking the tankiness or being 1-shotted, enfeeble can help you until you get all your gear in check. Again, this isn't a face-tanking sort of build, this is a extremely mobile build where we avoid damage quickly we know we can't take (shaper slam/minotaur burrow), and stay moving around the enemy while hitting them constantly building up bleed stacks.
"
diggzBL wrote:
Made this build yesterday to mess around with and i cant help but wonder why not just run Blood magic and get vuln from witchfire brew. Also PoB is showing Vuln curse effect enchant better than the cyclone attack speed and its about 13.5ex cheaper. Just wanted to ask maybe i am missing something. One final note A well rolled Le Heup of all is showing very good numbers in PoB, i just happend to come across this when i went to replace my lvling ring with a real ring and my dmg went down.

Sure! Vuln is very nice enchant too. I choose IAS cyclone for both dmg and clear speed, as you move around a bit quicker. Go for it ;)

Don't trust PoB so much though, remember it doesn't calculate our crimson dance or retch damage at all. Le Heup I would use only for leveling, not for endgame.
Awesome build. Thank you!
I wander if play like berseker would be good to ?

In pob berserker get 100 k dps more !

would be good too or false pob information ?

my ing is killwitches
"
Killhard wrote:
I wander if play like berseker would be good to ?

In pob berserker get 100 k dps more !

would be good too or false pob information ?

PoB doesn't account for the 20%cull slayer has which is insanely good. Also 'zerker is much squishier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info