[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Having trouble getting to 400~600k dmg.
My initial gem set up was the same as ahfack's guide. But that gave me 200k dmg at most

Could someone advice me please? I cant reach high amount of dmg, kept getting one shot by porky, some bosses (corrupted red maps) and guardians.. T_T

also any idea how to reach 400k dps? my current max dps is 230k ~ 280k [edited]
Last edited by handycandy76 on May 16, 2018, 1:34:03 AM
You could drop Vitality Void + Iron Reflexes + two 0,6%/10% leech nodes at Hematophagy. For those eight points you can take Juggernaut + Tireless or Devotion. 700 HP+. Should increase surviving a bit. Maybe it helps
does kaoms provide more life than belly of the beast??
"
vladster88 wrote:
does kaoms provide more life than belly of the beast??

Yes, by a large margin. Also, if you run Belly (which is fine before you can afford Kaom) you want flat life on jewels, while when you get Kaom you want 7% increased max life on jewels.
I see there's a lot of content on how well this build performs against bosses on good gear, but I'm curious on how it does in terrible gear. In particular, how hard would it be to kill Atziri(regular atziri, I'm a big fan of rushing her at the start of a new league and do it basically every time because the profits are crazy and the investment is low) with a 4l cyclone using Hezmana's, Belt of the Deceiver, and just 1-2c rare gear otherwise with maybe an Atziri's Step in the boots slot? Should I be expecting multiple deaths/bricked sets or is a clean run easy enough?
"
I see there's a lot of content on how well this build performs against bosses on good gear, but I'm curious on how it does in terrible gear. In particular, how hard would it be to kill Atziri(regular atziri, I'm a big fan of rushing her at the start of a new league and do it basically every time because the profits are crazy and the investment is low) with a 4l cyclone using Hezmana's, Belt of the Deceiver, and just 1-2c rare gear otherwise with maybe an Atziri's Step in the boots slot? Should I be expecting multiple deaths/bricked sets or is a clean run easy enough?

I guess it's dependant on your knowledge of the fight but on a 4 link Hezmana's i started to struggle as i entered red maps.
If you don't play on standard with legacy items this build isn't worth it. Don't waste your time currency.
"
tomxlove wrote:
If you don't play on standard with legacy items this build isn't worth it. Don't waste your time currency.

Don't listen to this guy! This build was my starter build. I managed to complete atlas, do all red maps corrupted solo, do all Red Elder Guardian deathless. I was able to do all mods (except Cannot Leech ofc). I was upgrading my gear piece after piece, I have pretty nice dps and a lot of life (7436 atm). I cleared all unique maps without any problems (Death and Taxes facetank deathless). I was able to facetank most of the game content. It was my first and the only character on Bestiary.
Hi,

i have a cuestion whit dex stat.

I'm encountering a problem, there are gems blood rage that require a lot of dex, where do you get it from?

If you do not use a dex amulet you do not get to the required one and also this limits you to raise the gem to a certain level.
"
Kakarotssj wrote:
Hi,

i have a cuestion whit dex stat.

I'm encountering a problem, there are gems blood rage that require a lot of dex, where do you get it from?

If you do not use a dex amulet you do not get to the required one and also this limits you to raise the gem to a certain level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info