[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello. Just stating to get the feeling of the build. Can you please help me with endurance charge generation? What sources do we have for endurance charges in this build?
no i cant find it i searched all the finally passive tree and all the other passive trees to go for while leveling and still find no mana leech node connected can you please instruct me and tell me where he took a mana leech node? like tell me which major node he it is near? like Iron Reflex ?
"
DeathGodDT wrote:
no i cant find it i searched all the finally passive tree and all the other passive trees to go for while leveling and still find no mana leech node connected can you please instruct me and tell me where he took a mana leech node? like tell me which major node he it is near? like Iron Reflex ?

Hais...

I really did not want to make you feel bad about yourself, therefore I left the searching to yourself.
Since you asked for it

1)Look for Vaal Pact

2)Look for the notable that is near to it-Vitality Void

3)Look into the entire ring of life leech nodes surrounding it

4)Read the TEXT of each node carefully.
YOu forgot about one - PLAY ON SHIT STANDARD and buy standard mirrored items :)

This build like all from this Guy is realy good. But playing on league could be very difrent and more hard like on standard league.

This build can go down on t12 maps... you can have 12 curses but also can die. I just try Uber Atziri with this - ooooo mother of...

Even with the tips from Affhack it is totally fucked up - unless you have standard mirror items that will increase your endurance. Without them, unfortunately, but just an ordinary mob and you fall :)

The author makes great builds, I've played a lot - but the statements of people from the standard of how they are not awesome - playing only on the standard and boasting of items - the sides are already coming out. And later read that "it does not work ... what's wrong ... after all it was supposed to be such a awesome build ... but it does not work in the league" - it works, but unfortunately you have to either finish 100 LVL or spend a pile of exów on really strong items.

Standard players - do not boast. Play one league and try to do what you are doing in the league.

I could write differently what I think about it ... but I know that some people do not have eggs to play on the league because they would have to "collect everything from scratch" and others simply do not have time for it.

But what about the topic I see "standard boots ..." :)
No one even bothered to help me here :) maybe i just sell all my items and move on with another build. Thanks for this build I enjoyed leveling it to 93 :). Yeah After reading some comments here I think this build is more "standard friendly".
"
Orbit84 wrote:

This build like all from this Guy is realy good. But playing on league could be very difrent and more hard like on standard league.

This build can go down on t12 maps... you can have 12 curses but also can die. I just try Uber Atziri with this - ooooo mother of...

Even with the tips from Affhack it is totally fucked up - unless you have standard mirror items that will increase your endurance. Without them, unfortunately, but just an ordinary mob and you fall :)

The author makes great builds, I've played a lot - but the statements of people from the standard of how they are not awesome - playing only on the standard and boasting of items - the sides are already coming out. And later read that "it does not work ... what's wrong ... after all it was supposed to be such a awesome build ... but it does not work in the league" - it works, but unfortunately you have to either finish 100 LVL or spend a pile of exów on really strong items.

Standard players - do not boast. Play one league and try to do what you are doing in the league.

I could write differently what I think about it ... but I know that some people do not have eggs to play on the league because they would have to "collect everything from scratch" and others simply do not have time for it.

I already did t12 maps with my level 75 slayer lol what the hell are you talking about? The gear I am using atm isn't even optimized. This build is 100% BSC friendly and not expensive.
"
Orbit84 wrote:

Wut. There is video of twinned uber elder literally on previous page, and it's from the league. I've slayed uber atziri myself with the gear that was worse, than yours. An uber atziri was dying like the regular one, and was actually even easier, than shaper. There is no way you will suffer from t12, unless you are really bad or doing smth wrong.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
DeathGodDT wrote:

Hais...

I really did not want to make you feel bad about yourself, therefore I left the searching to yourself.
Since you asked for it

1)Look for Vaal Pact

thanks for that but what i meant is that when i looked at the finished passive tree this guy posted there is NO MANA LEECH node used, so Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i know it exists and i think there is like only 7 nodes of mana leech in the tree so he could only use what you told me about but i didnt saw him using any.

IDK what you talking about...i'm std player,there is no legacy items,but this char for me - guardians\shaper\uber lab farmer.For other shit i have MF Deadeye.
"
DeathGodDT wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
DeathGodDT wrote:

Hais...

Since you asked for it

1)Look for Vaal Pact

thanks for that but what i meant is that when i looked at the finished passive tree this guy posted there is NO MANA LEECH node used, so Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i know it exists and i think there is like only 7 nodes of mana leech in the tree so he could only use what you told me about but i didnt saw him using any.

Have you considered the fact that his finished passive tree and GG end game items mean that he no longer needs leech from passive tree?

I mean rilly, is that hard to sometimes use the organ called brain?

If the leech is not on the passive tree , it's on the items.

Don't treat the game like a copy paste menagerie of builds.
You will get frustrated fast, you won't understand anything.
Start slow, learn the basic mechanics, then start looking at the build and don't try to copy it 100%, most of the time it won't work even if u have the exact same items, it's also about player skill etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info