[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"

Slitherpinch gloves grant mana leech and could carry you through the acts and even low tier maps. You will not need them at prolly level 70-75 (the more dps you do the more you leech) and that's all.

That's exactly what I'm wearing but I'm still running out of mana. I know I must be doing something wrong, I just don't know what it is. :) The only mana I have reserved right now is for Enfeeble via Blasphemy, and my Cyclone is linked with Maim, Brutality, and Melee Physical Damage.

Thanks!
"
Soulafein_Ld wrote:

"
kamilgol1 wrote:

Yes i've read it, but it even says on the leveling trees that they are outdated and if you compare to path of buildin they are different. So thats why i'm asking, also some things might have changed. It's great and well written guide, but noone is updating every guide after every patch so thats why i asked.

Also i didn't ask how gems should look like, but what should i prioritize in passive tree i even wrote that i think i should first go for jewel slots. It seems like you didn't read my question..

Sorry mate, I didn't thought about the poebuilding tree, you're right. You have to focus on what you need first, we don't know if you're ok with life, or mana sustain, dps... my advice is to not underestimate jewell slots (basically +%life more and other sweet mods, like attack speed and/or phys damage) and the keystones order I said two posts above.
While going for the keystones pick the jewell slots in your way, you do not have to rush every keystone necessarily, neither the jewell slots. I don't know if this answer now your question. Again, as I stated, not english native so...

Yea, thanks! For now im fine with mana, i lack HP for sure so i will focus on jewels now for sure, but i'm not sure with keystones, it seems like if you take Crimson dance you should than later go for Bloodletting cuz they have synergy together and than for hematophagy, but i guess i can get all of them till lvl 90 so i'm fine!
hi,explain please, why Damage on Full Life is better than ruthless gem?

thanks for build
shaper down with 18 lvl gems in bestiary league
"
That's exactly what I'm wearing but I'm still running out of mana. I know I must be doing something wrong, I just don't know what it is. :) The only mana I have reserved right now is for Enfeeble via Blasphemy, and my Cyclone is linked with Maim, Brutality, and Melee Physical Damage.

Thanks!

Try to improve your dps output, and throught the acts carry always a mana potion. Do short cyclons and leap slam between packs. Yeah, it's not perfect but everything putted in together should be ok.

"
Yea, thanks! For now im fine with mana, i lack HP for sure so i will focus on jewels now for sure, but i'm not sure with keystones, it seems like if you take Crimson dance you should than later go for Bloodletting cuz they have synergy together and than for hematophagy, but i guess i can get all of them till lvl 90 so i'm fine!

Bloodletting is something you should worry about when you already are close to 100% chance to bleed, that happens mostly when you have an Atziri's Disfavour or the rare axe Ahfack recommended.
Stacking 8 times bleeding is just useful no matter what even w/o bloodletting while leveling, you probably need some more other "regular" nodes to improve your character before those 2 keystones (again, Crimson Dance is good if you like to rush it but I cannot recommend to rush bloodletting too, you would need dps output and lifepool to get the most of the leech and level fast -due to not dying or having mana issues-), I would recommend bloodletting for level 90 or so (I did it and I'm fine).

Good Luck!

"

Daresso's Salute and Slayer Keystones plus regen nodes in passive tree plus a high pool of life, plus endurance charges and fortify. You are going to do maps 99% on full life, and you heal really really fast. That's the main reason he didn't put Vaal Pact on this build, because life regen is really something.
"
Simran wrote:

Please read the text on the gem:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone

"
Damage enemies around you, then perform a spinning series of attacks as you travel to a target location. Cannot be supported by Multistrike or Ruthless.
Last edited by ChaoticLlama on Mar 15, 2018, 11:59:33 AM
Reposting because previous post was ignored =(

Hey question about a part of the build.
(Character is FuryLlama if you want to see my profile)

I am trying to run immortal call + CWDT to proc the Arachnoxia aspect of the Akaralli pantheon. What level should I cap these two gems at for optimal performance?

fyi, that part of the pantheon states:
"
50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently

Also, because I'm doing this, my Ancestral Warchief is now on a 2 link instead of a 4 link. Which one support gem should I link to AW for the greatest benefit?

Thanks

P.S., I'm not finished this build yet so hold any criticism on other errors you find for now =)
"
ChaoticLlama wrote:

I am trying to run immortal call + CWDT to proc the Arachnoxia aspect of the Akaralli pantheon. What level should I cap these two gems at for optimal performance?

"
50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently

Also, because I'm doing this, my Ancestral Warchief is now on a 2 link instead of a 4 link. Which one support gem should I link to AW for the greatest benefit?

Thanks

P.S., I'm not finished this build yet so hold any criticism on other errors you find for now =)

I personally do lowest level possible so it procs all the time. Con Effect/brutality should be your direct support for aw

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
ChaoticLlama wrote:

"

Thanks

[DELETED Ahfack answererd the question about the 2L] CWDT at maybe level 4 if you're at 6k pool or so because IC will eat your endurance charges. But in my opinion:

I didn't found a situation (neither guardians yellow corrupted) when Immortal Call could be better than endurance charges earned by melee stun on leap slam. Puttinng IC consumes your endurance charges (then you loose phys reduction and ele resis), while immortall call just avoid some random hits while its duration. I honestly think endurances are better at any given time, mostly when you're running ele weak maps or %more dmg on phys bosses (which happens a lot, if you are looking for sustaining red tier maps).

In this scenario, you have to proc Arachnoxia just jumping around trash mobs just for more than 4 seconds (fortify plus endurance charges and a panicked potion of life -in case you REALLY need the life regen- would do the trick).
Yeah, it could be a little annoying and maybe suboptimal for your purposes sometimes but you don't have to be dependant on Immortall Call so you could have a full 4L on your AW plus beeing more a Jack of All Trades kind of tank.

Last edited by Soulafein_Ld on Mar 15, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
Ya, lots of flexibility with the build. I actually only use immortal call during uber atziri/shaper/elder because if you're taking shit tons of damage it's the elemental part that gets you and not the phys.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info