[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

ummm what belt would be best in standard since all the abyys belts are so over inflated in price?
"
ummm what belt would be best in standard since all the abyys belts are so over inflated in price?

Retch is good, or rare rustic/leather with mods you want.

League ends soon, so stygian vises will be coming over in droves. Also, they're going core game (just not shaped/elder ones), so it won't be hard to find one soon.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hey Guys,

I defeated Uber Atziri and Shaper with this build.

One question. I would love to use Kaom's Heart for the additional health (currently at 5,403). However, if i take out "blood magic" and leave in Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, i run our of mana pretty fast. How do i sustain mana while leap slamming, assuming i'm using kaoms heart?

Thanks.

Nice! Well done :)

Without BM in the leap slam, just be sure you are hitting an enemy every 3-4 leaps and you're fine.
"
"
Gendia wrote:
will this build still work for 3.2.0 ?

Probably, though that could be definitively answered when the new slayer ascendancy is announced. Though after seeing that pathfinder wasn't really changed, I doubt slayer will see significant changes.

Yep! Awaiting the slayer reveal :)
"
Cozzetti wrote:
I try to do this build for 3.2 but with Champion Ascendancy

You could try Champion, but leech will suffer and also you'll be missing the 20%cull. Could put cull in leap slam tho
"
honerpro wrote:

killed shaper for the first time, was using atziri and got the sword as a drop, 6 linked it with 20 fusings so swapped to starforge build, loving it!

also managed to craft sick gloves;

since no res on em so craft some boots,
. but still no luck with steel rings... how to best craft them?

Nice! Well done

Rings can be tricky. You could just have live searches up for something that you can use with flat phys/life/int and craft res or life/int/res and craft flat phys or flat phys/int/res and craft life etc.... or you can chaos/alt spam and depending on if you get good suffixes or prefixes go from there.
Hey there thank you for the guide!

I did a little bit different pathing on my skill tree and I was wondering why no one picks up blood magic and the nodes behind it? The 50% reduced reserved mana and big life nodes look decent? Is this just bad though?

I can't afford any cool items yet so I was thinking of using more auras, maybe adding arctic armor or herald of ash depending on the situation. I currently use haste and vulnerability.

I use hezmana's now with blood magic and it doesn't seem to affect me.

Edit
Sorry just read the section where it says we do not use BM.

Is it good at all though if we really wont have access to those other items for awhile?
Last edited by nomeyukon on Feb 23, 2018, 10:13:20 PM
"
nomeyukon wrote:
Hey there thank you for the guide!

I did a little bit different pathing on my skill tree and I was wondering why no one picks up blood magic and the nodes behind it? The 50% reduced reserved mana and big life nodes look decent? Is this just bad though?

I can't afford any cool items yet so I was thinking of using more auras, maybe adding arctic armor or herald of ash depending on the situation. I currently use haste and vulnerability.

I use hezmana's now with blood magic and it doesn't seem to affect me.

Edit
Sorry just read the section where it says we do not use BM.

Is it good at all though if we really wont have access to those other items for awhile?

If you get BM on tree that means if you use auras the auras reserve your LIFE, as we have no mana. HoA/Hatred is of no use to us because we're 100% phys dmg, we deal no elemental dmg.
Hello,

First try with this build (my second cyclone build), and i will probably do it again un 3.2 cause i just like cyclone :p
I'm a very average player, so i'm not too much in deep game mechanics, that is why i follow guide.

I'm currently lvl 88, so i have the most important part of the tree nodes, and i have - i guess - a mid game equipment (so far, my greatest achievement is a t15 map, no death). But i'm stuck at less than 50K damage in hideout (no buff), and when i compare it to the build stat... well, i feel bad :p

So, of course i would need a Atziri's Disfavour, but not happening soon. And i doubt it will by itself double my damage.
Could you please tell me what are the others big hole in my equipement that i can fill at a reasonable price ?

Thank you
Last edited by gargantua0 on Feb 25, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
Fianlly got a 6l Disfavor. Question: Since PoB does not give us an accurate dps number..what is a way I could find out aprox. what I am doing dps wise? I have never had this much fun on build !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info