[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
tipicozzy wrote:
So i'm lvl 82 and this is my gear so far, what do you think? What should i change or do next?

I'm working for a Kaom and some nice Steel Rings now. But any advice will be appreciated. Thanks for an awesome guide, i'm having so much fun with this!

Get a witchfire brew flask, boosts your bleed damage a lot and its very cheap (like 3-4c). Next you could go for a kaoms heart, as it boosts your health by a shit tons, like really!

Or else i would go farm for a lot of fusings, at least 500+ and try and get 6L disfavour. Prob that before kaoms. Dont go for a retch, its more a quality of life item than anything else. A good one though.

So get witchfire then farm for fusings to 6L that sweet disfavour
Last edited by Arothar on Sep 19, 2017, 5:02:44 AM
Btw, if ppl want to level with this build, grab this ring at lvl 30. Get as high life on hit roll as possible (40-60). This ring is just super OP for leveling, and can last until mapping. SUPER good ring!

Btw Ahfack, why not use Haemophilia gloves?
Shaper down without any issues death's only occur when you screw up. Nice build I'm not feeling super tanky though. Guess I could run enfeeble but I don't have any +1 curse amu yet. The rings shown below are trash waiting for elreon 8 to craft these,

Spoiler
I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat carrots - Ron White
Last edited by wiieshuu on Sep 19, 2017, 11:28:13 AM
"
Arothar wrote:
Btw Ahfack, why not use Haemophilia gloves?

I mention in the guide they are a fine choice but I prefer mobility of insanity, and need least dual res since we use kaom/Devoto/retch
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
wiieshuu wrote:
Shaper down without any issues death's only occur when you screw up. Nice build I'm not feeling super tanky though. Guess I could run enfeeble but I don't have any +1 curse amu yet. The rings shown below are trash waiting for elreon 8 to craft these,

Spoiler

Recommend swapping out pandemonium gyre for doedre ring. Enfeeble is great
First time ever I tried Shaper, what a breeze, so much fun :)
What a build ahfack !

*Will have to stop playing soon so if anyone is intressted I can offer all gear below for 100ex*

Spoiler
-Nerf
Are you willing to part with any of that separately? Very interested in the rings, gloves, and jewels.
Feel free to contact me in game.

Anyways, Ahfack, Shaper down!
Not deathless unfortunately but that was purely because of my mechanics. I have never even attempted him before this build.

Spoiler
"
robin_nerf wrote:
First time ever I tried Shaper, what a breeze, so much fun :)
What a build ahfack !

*Will have to stop playing soon so if anyone is intressted I can offer all gear below for 100ex*

Spoiler

Nice!
"
Are you willing to part with any of that separately? Very interested in the rings, gloves, and jewels.
Feel free to contact me in game.

Anyways, Ahfack, Shaper down!
Not deathless unfortunately but that was purely because of my mechanics. I have never even attempted him before this build.

Spoiler

Great work! Were you using enfeeble/vulnerability on him? Hope you weren't using enfeeble/punishment. Remember, punishment is only there for when you're tanky enough to not use enfeeble, and is only up when an enemy hits you with a melee attack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info