[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thank you for this great build! I managed to do everything short of Uber Atziri. Here are my gears:
Last edited by Peeweakling on Jan 5, 2018, 9:55:09 PM
I've been using the build with some success, farming uber labs, grinding maps to burn down the elder guardians but i'm stuck on how to improve it and i dont want to waste my currency so am kinda hoping someone here can give me directions on what my next upgrades should be ?

Currently sat at 70k dps (in hideout) compared to the OP's 160k and have 5.7k health, now i can see my amulet is almost trash tier so thats an obvious upgrade target but i need to save up exalts to buy anything useful with +1 curse.

Any help / advice is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by siameasy on Jan 5, 2018, 11:05:11 PM
"
siameasy wrote:
I've been using the build with some success, farming uber labs, grinding maps to burn down the elder guardians but i'm stuck on how to improve it and i dont want to waste my currency so am kinda hoping someone here can give me directions on what my next upgrades should be ?

Currently sat at 70k dps (in hideout) compared to the OP's 160k and have 5.7k health, now i can see my amulet is almost trash tier so thats an obvious upgrade target but i need to save up exalts to buy anything useful with +1 curse.

From cheapest to most expensive:

Start using Blood Rage, the leech is enough to counter the degen and you could also regret a life leech node next to the Two-Handed section and take the Warrior's Blood node for 1.8% life regen. About 1c investment or a bit more if you decide to buy a (near)20%Q one(Quality = more attack speed).

Remove the %armour + jewel slot on the left side of the tree and get the Wrecking Ball node on the bottom of the tree (Two-Handed section), replace the Dusk Bliss jewel with the one you removed. This is about 1.5c investment.

Replace your amulet with a Carnage Heart with good stats for about 10c, might even put up a live search to snag a good one for cheap. Look for one with good leech around 1.7+, elemental resistances on what you require and attributes on what you require(INT). About 10c investment. Two curses are a luxury which you can go for later when you've got everything else, just use Vulnerability for lower tier maps and Enfeeble on higher tier maps or in general more rippy maps/bosses for the time being.

In general get better jewels, highest priority is %Life, then attack speed, phys/melee/area Dmg and maybe resistances, three stat jewels with three actually relevant stats(no block chance with staves for example) are enough until you've got more currency to spend. Investment about 20-40c per good 3 stat jewel. Live search example: http://poe.trade/search/amakokionomeno
Also possible to craft them yourself for cheaper, just spam alterations until %life and another relevant one and then regal and hope for the best, it's a good money maker as well.

Replace your rings for another pair with good life roll, flat phys dmg explicit and good resistances + maybe INT, don't have to be steel rings yet. Investment if I had to guess around 30c per ring. You can also look for ones where you can still craft something you need on it or for ones where you could remove a crafted mod to put on INT or something. Might come off cheaper.

Changing your boots for 30%+ movement speed and better res is also a good option starting at around 30c, here's a search on it: http://poe.trade/search/owamamomomaria

Well, and then the expensive stuff: Kaom's Heart -> 6L your Axe -> Daressos's Salute -> The Retch.

Hope I didn't fuck anything up and it helped you.
how good are actually abyss jewels with flat phys against normal jewels?
Last edited by Fedaykenn on Jan 6, 2018, 5:20:17 AM
"
yoKiDD wrote:

Start using Blood Rage, the leech is enough to counter the degen and you could also regret a life leech node next to the Two-Handed section and take the Warrior's Blood node for 1.8% life regen. About 1c investment or a bit more if you decide to buy a (near)20%Q one(Quality = more attack speed).

Remove the %armour + jewel slot on the left side of the tree and get the Wrecking Ball node on the bottom of the tree (Two-Handed section), replace the Dusk Bliss jewel with the one you removed. This is about 1.5c investment.

Replace your amulet with a Carnage Heart with good stats for about 10c, might even put up a live search to snag a good one for cheap. Look for one with good leech around 1.7+, elemental resistances on what you require and attributes on what you require(INT). About 10c investment. Two curses are a luxury which you can go for later when you've got everything else, just use Vulnerability for lower tier maps and Enfeeble on higher tier maps or in general more rippy maps/bosses for the time being.

In general get better jewels, highest priority is %Life, then attack speed, phys/melee/area Dmg and maybe resistances, three stat jewels with three actually relevant stats(no block chance with staves for example) are enough until you've got more currency to spend. Investment about 20-40c per good 3 stat jewel. Live search example: http://poe.trade/search/amakokionomeno
Also possible to craft them yourself for cheaper, just spam alterations until %life and another relevant one and then regal and hope for the best, it's a good money maker as well.

Replace your rings for another pair with good life roll, flat phys dmg explicit and good resistances + maybe INT, don't have to be steel rings yet. Investment if I had to guess around 30c per ring. You can also look for ones where you can still craft something you need on it or for ones where you could remove a crafted mod to put on INT or something. Might come off cheaper.

Changing your boots for 30%+ movement speed and better res is also a good option starting at around 30c, here's a search on it: http://poe.trade/search/owamamomomaria

Well, and then the expensive stuff: Kaom's Heart -> 6L your Axe -> Daressos's Salute -> The Retch.

Wow, amazing info - Thanks for taking the time to write this and yes it is a massive help, Thanks a lot.
"
yoKiDD wrote:
"
siameasy wrote:

thanks! i know u didnt address me specificly but i asked a similar question on the previous page. im only lvl 78 though so im behind this guy but i like how u broke down the gear upgrades from cheapest to most expensive / priority. im kinda lost at this stage but i feel i have a better sense where to head now.

well written. thank you for taking the time out to help us newbs =)

I'm sitting on 125k dps in hideout and 6.5k life. Don't know what to focus on next for this build, looks like its all maxed out:P Did buy all the guardian,s maps and finished for the fragments and used them for shaper without dying. Pretty easy when you can basically just facetank everything (dodge some of the one-shot things). Any ideas on improvements?

No idea where to go from here.. have about 2 1/2 exalts total but no idea where to upgrade from here or if im doing something wrong.

All the upgrades seem really expensive, atziris disfavour / daressos ammy etc.

Any help on where to upgrade next within my budget or how to further correct my build would be great.

Ty guys

* stuck on level 85 for what seems like eternity, getting popped on t10 maps and just losing exp
Last edited by Nevermyndz on Jan 6, 2018, 10:30:26 AM
"
Nevermyndz wrote:
No idea where to go from here.. have about 2 1/2 exalts total but no idea where to upgrade from here or if im doing something wrong.

All the upgrades seem really expensive, atziris disfavour / daressos ammy etc.

Any help on where to upgrade next within my budget or how to further correct my build would be great.

Ty guys

* stuck on level 85 for what seems like eternity, getting popped on t10 maps and just losing exp

i found i was much more tanky just switching from vuln curse to using haste/enfeeble. my damage was similar and i died much less. so maybe try that.

also i would switch out one of ur quicksilvers for a basalt flask. this is just a simple and cheap start that will increase ur survivability by alot.

as for upgrades, i would just aim for the disfavor right away. thats what im saving for atm. as a melee build, it is all about the weapon. plus when u get it, the rest of the upgrades arent that bad running about 3-4ex each. it will take some time, but you'll get there.
Hi there
Can The Retch apply chaos dmg to enemes from leech if i link brutality with cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info