[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Does The Retch chaos damage still apply with brutality?
"
trump169 wrote:
Does The Retch chaos damage still apply with brutality?

In the guide´s FAQ you´ll find the question "How does Retch damage help us? I thought we can't deal chaos damage"

The short answer is Yes it does! (based on Ahfack´s explanation)
Nice, thanks for this build btw, absolutely murdering bosses now :)
Thanks for guide ALL CONTENT COMPLETE! :D

Ty Exile :)

Att:Abysspao
Last edited by drac_oner on Jan 2, 2018, 3:28:03 PM
Just got to maps with this build. Three questions.

1) For us plebs who can't afford the amulet for two curses, what are you running instead with that mana? I'm guessing Haste?

2) Why Devoto's Devotion?

3) How important is +25% chance bleed on a weapon? I'm using Hezmana's for now. Should I get a yellow with 400+ pDPS and craft chance to bleed on it instead? Or is this something that's a priority with a 6 link and adding in chance to bleed gem?

Thanks for the build. It's wildly expensive but it seems to do great with budget options.
Last edited by Gentso on Jan 2, 2018, 12:57:23 PM
Quick question... would we rather have 15% Cyclone attack speed or Cyclone 40% damage enchant for end game Devoto's?
Hi Ahfack, just wanted to say thank you for this badass build. Just killed Shaper for the first time ever and it was deathless! This build was my leaguestarter, strong af from the beginning until the end. 6 linked my disfavour with ~300 fusings, sixth gem dmg on full life boosted my damage by crazy amounts. This build is perfect for bad computers, playing on 6 year old pc, game runs like ass, freezes and crashes all the time, So I just drink flasks spin into mob packs and hope for the best LUL. Anyway here's my gear, any tips on what to upgrade are appreciated, I know i don't have flat dmg on rings, no enchant on helm, and gloves are meh. Do insanity gloves make much of a difference?
Spoiler
"
trump169 wrote:
Nice, thanks for this build btw, absolutely murdering bosses now :)

NICE
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
drac_oner wrote:
Thanks for guide ALL CONTEND COMPLETE! :D

Ty Exile :)

Att:Abysspao

Great work! You're very welcome ;)
"
Gentso wrote:
Just got to maps with this build. Three questions.

1) For us plebs who can't afford the amulet for two curses, what are you running instead with that mana? I'm guessing Haste?

2) Why Devoto's Devotion?

3) How important is +25% chance bleed on a weapon? I'm using Hezmana's for now. Should I get a yellow with 400+ pDPS and craft chance to bleed on it instead? Or is this something that's a priority with a 6 link and adding in chance to bleed gem?

Thanks for the build. It's wildly expensive but it seems to do great with budget options.

1) read thread / watch build guide
2) read thread / watch build guide
3) You're correct. As mentioned in guide, kitava's axe is a good stepping stone before atziri as well. It just suffers single target damage, but clears maps with ease.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info