[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

How do we deal with porcupines? I'm dead before I even realize that I've run into them. I ran Hydra for the first time on this char and died to porcupines two times on the way and proceeded to kill Hydra deathless which is funny to me.

Does higher phys mitigation help? Like you've got over 50% phys mitigation while I've only got 26% with IR, though I'm still looking for better gloves and boots and some nice steel rings to craft #Armour on.

Also great build overall, having lots of fun playing with it and can easily clear up to T16 maps with some caution.
"
yoKiDD wrote:
How do we deal with porcupines? I'm dead before I even realize that I've run into them. I ran Hydra for the first time on this char and died to porcupines two times on the way and proceeded to kill Hydra deathless which is funny to me.

Does higher phys mitigation help? Like you've got over 50% phys mitigation while I've only got 26% with IR, though I'm still looking for better gloves and boots and some nice steel rings to craft #Armour on.

Also great build overall, having lots of fun playing with it and can easily clear up to T16 maps with some caution.

Thanks! Yeah, during maps you could take 2 red supports off your totem and run lvl 1 cwdt-imm call. And yes, phys mitigation helps a great deal! All kinds, such as endurance charges, fortify, etc...
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Successfully killed phoenix at level 84 with 4900 health doing 2000 bleed damage

Loving the build so far, Keep up the good work ahfack!
Hey so first of all i would like to thank you for this amazing build i've been having a blast so far even if I'm running the starforge variant.

Was wandering if you could check my gear and tree to help me improve even further my character(actually have 136k dps unbuffed in town).

Thanks again and happy new year!
Whao.. amazing guide. Was planning to make 1 but I had to give up because most of the items mentioned either cost more than 10ex or too rare to be even selling on poe.trade ( rare axe with +range )

Any way this build could work for a DW?
Hi, thanks a lot for the build. Infortunately a large part of the stuffing is expensive (I don't have ex orb or enough chaos at current ex price).
I think I reach a blocking point: I can do map T1/T2 (but being careful to what i got as modifier) but it becomes drastically harder above.

Readers, do you have any advice for cheap stuffing that could improve my character?

Character view is fully open so you can also have a look on the skill tree.
I use the vulnerability aura but maybe I should switch to enfeeble to survive more?
Last edited by sycosyco on Jan 1, 2018, 6:28:28 AM
Quick update on my HC Abyss Slayer:

- hit lvl 94 for the first time on HC (highest was lvl 94 on SC yet)
- modified the tree to get a bit more life (currently at ~7,3k hp with 38% life belly)
- farmed with Hezmanas until I could afford my Disfavour (6-linked it myself, omfg yay!)
- using a 4% blind abyss jewel which feels like a big survivability-boost due to the high APS of cyclone
- currently farming up to T13 without ANY problems at all (atlas is 117/157 - working on T13 for the atlas now)

-> It's a BEAST! Great build and absolutely HC viable!

(Char is "BackupBastard")

Great guide. Went to buy 40 orb of regret to respec my reave slayer into cyclone. Fall in love the moment i saw your video.

Sadly the GG gear is way over my budget.. have abt 400c left now for upgrades. Any recommendations? Have 2 empty jewel slots jus brought my weapon/belt/gloves.

Jewel slot in a mess and will sort out later.. tooltip dps is 28k when attacking.

Doing aqueblood atm...
Hey. Sorry for my english, I'm writing through Google translator.
First of all, huge thanks for the build - he gave many pleasant hours in the game.
And, if you do not mind, I would like to ask you to see my profile and suggest what I should fix. I feel that I already have to conquer t 16 maps, but still I restrict myself to 15. Probably, what I'm doing is wrong and professional intervention is necessary. Thankful in advance for the answer.
Sincerely, omua 78.
"
sycosyco wrote:
Hi, thanks a lot for the build. Infortunately a large part of the stuffing is expensive (I don't have ex orb or enough chaos at current ex price).
I think I reach a blocking point: I can do map T1/T2 (but being careful to what i got as modifier) but it becomes drastically harder above.

Readers, do you have any advice for cheap stuffing that could improve my character?

Character view is fully open so you can also have a look on the skill tree.
I use the vulnerability aura but maybe I should switch to enfeeble to survive more?

you'll definitely need to upgrade your items asap to do higher tiered maps. Get a hezmana's bloodlust axe asap to upgrade your weapon (its only 1 alchemy on poe.trade, definitely affordable). can easily map with it till tier 6 tier 7 or so.

your helmet is pretty good, stick with it! change your body armor asap, its simply not good enough. save up for a kaom's heart (top priority), or replace it with an astral plate with high life and res. gloves and belt need changing asap too. look for any rare replacements with high life and res (can easily find decent cheap ones on poe.trade). change the abyss jewel in your belt for one with life, res, or damage against abyssal monsters (i found that really useful) or physical damage or attack speed with axes.

after that look towards upgrading your rings to steel rings with high life and physical damage.
a cheap good replacement for your amulet would be Carnage heart onyx amulet.

as for flasks, drop the mana flasks once you get your Hezmana axe (it has blood magic), get a sulphur flasks with immunity to curses, and a Lion's roar granite flask (improves your damage output). upgrade your life flask to one with immunity to bleeding.

hope this helps! i'm loving this build as well. it is amazing. good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info