3.0 | CYCLONE - CRIMSON CARNAGE - PHYSICAL AND BLEED DMG| T17 DOWN

i wanted to test crimson dance and it was really funny and effective.

it's not a cheap build :( , we need a sixlinked socked and starforge to get be truly effective.

pros and cons
Spoiler

pros:

-excellent clear speed.
-it's funny to play
-you dont need to control your mana.

cons

-if you stop to hit your enemies you must to see your current hp and control it.
-you will need resistances from jew.

MECHANIC
Spoiler

-we'll go for pure phisical DMG with brutality, no auras, no elemental or chaos flasks.
-we'll go for 100% chance to bleed and crimson dance.

we need exactly 111 to inligence to use lvl 20 concentrated support, currently these are my stat

6500 hp, 0 mana.
i've used death's oath and agate amulet to get 111 to inteligent.

DAMAGE:
we'll have 200k DPS with concentrated and flame golem.

and we'll have 330k DPS with blood rage+ lion's roar+ silver flask

BLEEDING
we'll have 2000-4200 from bleed.

2000-4200 dmg, crimson dance allow stack it 8 times. the we'll have 16000-33600
every third hit, ruthless increases 111% this dmg then we'll have 33600 - 70560.
we need 24 hit to get it.( we have 6 A/S). we need 4 seg to get and keep this DPS.

BANDITS

kill em all

3.0 TREE

GEAR CHOICES
Spoiler

core items
Spoiler

WEAPON
Spoiler
you need a starforge.
i tried it with atziri disfavour but i didn't like (25% chance to bleed from atziri is redudant)

ARMOUR
Spoiler
death's oath is not necessary (we need intelligent and death's oath give us lots of intelligent). you can go for belly of the beast or kaoms glourius plate. i like death's oath because it increases my DPS and has elemental resistance but this armour can kill them
6 linked armour is not necesary. i've killed the shaper without problems but actually i get a 6 linked death's oath

HELMET
Spoiler
devoto's is good because has nice chaos resistance, movement and attack speed.
Cyclone enchant is really good but it's so expensive, you can get another enchant as blood rage enchant

BETL
Spoiler
nice resistances and good dmg.
i tried go with
but it's not good vs bosses

AMULET.
Spoiler
any amulet with nice resistance and HP pool (you need to check you intelligence for use conc support gem, amulets are good for get attributes).

RINGS
Spoiler
1 VOIDHEART
you must get a voidheart with 30 to max life, and cap bleed to 50% (tree give us 50%), and get another good ring with health resistance or dmg. steel ring is good. actually i have a steel ring without resistances

GLOVES
Spoiler
spiked gloves are the best. get resistances, life and a little of DMG

BOTS
Spoiler
get movement, life and nice resistances

FLASKS
Spoiler
witch fire + lion's roar + silver to get the burst DMG. life flask mustn't has instant recovery it reduce the life recovery. silver flask need +20 to max charges

JEWELS
Spoiler

necessary:
-7% increased max life
-10% to all resistence
not necessary but it's good
-attack speed
-attack dmg

GEMS
Spoiler

6L MAIN
Spoiler
full physical and
conc for bosses and incr for clear speed

4l CULLING STRIKE COMBO + LEAP SLAM
Spoiler

4l BLOOD RAGE AUTOCAST + golem
Spoiler
all on lvl 20

4l- INMORTAL CALL COMBO and BAAL HASTE
Spoiler

6l- ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF
Spoiler

on first time, we need only the aura more atack speed/more damage. if you can get anyone 5/6 linked socket you should go for ancestral warchief. takeout ruthless for 5 linked.
ancestral protector has the best aura and the worst DMG

PANTHEON
Spoiler

-MAJOR GOD:SOUL OF LUNARIS
-MINOR GOD:SOUL OF GRUTHKUL

IMAGES
Spoiler

PHOENIX
Spoiler

MINOTAURO
Spoiler

HYDRA
Spoiler

CHIMERA
Spoiler

IZARO
Spoiler
HERE YOU MUST REFUND VAAL PACT.

THE SHAPER
Spoiler

mercy my English. i'm learning.
Last edited by khatos5 on Sep 29, 2017, 9:52:12 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2017, 9:49:19 PM
we can use 6l on the plate and buy a cheap starforge right?
About the tree: If you don't want the templar AoE, you can just put the 5 points into the Scion life wheel instead (15% + 40 flat -> 25%).

About the build: Does ANYTHING change in efficiency when you just remove Crimson Dance?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Beskaius wrote:
we can use 6l on the plate and buy a cheap starforge right?

Yes.

Ideally you'll want 2x 6l for Cyclone and Totem.
zeker+blood magic? mmmm double error no? zeker can leech anouth mana for run ( if u stop hit ....u need controler ur hp yes+blood magic i think this is a gear only for bosses?
"
Peterlerock wrote:
About the tree: If you don't want the templar AoE, you can just put the 5 points into the Scion life wheel instead (15% + 40 flat -> 25%).

About the build: Does ANYTHING change in efficiency when you just remove Crimson Dance?

You're right i didn't see it. I Will edite my tree.
I think, crimson dance + ruthless + 6-7 hit pero second + 100% chance to bleed = the enemy has 280% DMG from ruthless's bleed everytime.
Last edited by khatos5 on Sep 10, 2017, 9:46:37 AM
"
zeker+blood magic? mmmm double error no? zeker can leech anouth mana for run ( if u stop hit ....u need controler ur hp yes+blood magic i think this is a gear only for bosses?

6L Cyclone spends lots of mana. Only berserk is not suficient(i had problems with it previusly) And i like 35% free life.
Death's oath is not a core item for the gear. I killed the shaper with kaom's heart And the belly of the beast. You can let this armour And you won't have problems.
Last edited by khatos5 on Sep 11, 2017, 11:29:54 PM
Double void heart seems a bit over the top love the build, but couldn't like a le heup with max rolled res and good phys be alright? Even with a few ex steel ring could prob pull more damage, also no blood lust support running 2 void hearts are we going for just the dot?
i cnat get voidheart bleeding 50%...

only find 30~40 bleeding

then how to play?

just get 30-40 bleeing use?
"
spookyswag wrote:
Double void heart seems a bit over the top love the build, but couldn't like a le heup with max rolled res and good phys be alright? Even with a few ex steel ring could prob pull more damage, also no blood lust support running 2 void hearts are we going for just the dot?

i was wrong. in the firs't post i wanna get 100% chance to bleed and 100% chance to poisson(poisson doesn't works with brutality) i've fixed it to go only for bleed. then just 1 voidheart with 50% chance to bleed is perfect. i've got better results.
Last edited by khatos5 on Sep 23, 2017, 12:06:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info