[3.0] [HSC] Berserker Sunder - (Starter/Budget/End Game/HC Viable) - All Boss Down (With Videos)

"
Xcise wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2021711

Opinion on my build? Seems to be more DPS (more DPS nodes and frenzies), more clear speed (frenzies and DPS), more tank (with brass dome + endurance charges).

i can't understand something:

why use resolute tecnique if u have "hits can't be eveded" on the off-hand weapon? -edit- my bed don't see the sunder description...hit with main hand...

culling strike on leap slam? u jump around the shaper when it is on 10%life?

u can use 4 both auras?

6250 life is enough?

Last edited by Beskaius on Oct 29, 2017, 3:09:02 AM
20% culling strike gives attack speed.

I use 7k+ life for shaper, 9k is possible. 6k is enough for guardians, beachheads and mapping.

I only use 3 auras, Lot's of combinations.

Mix between

Hatred

+

Arctic or Herald of Ash

+

Purity of fire/ele/ice/lightning or Blasphemy(Poacher's/Warlord's)

Since I am using brass dome instead of belly, I can FACETANK shaper and all guardians with only 7k life.(not sure about uber atziri, think I need more HP and +1% maxres for that)

"
What makes this build different to other berserker sunder builds?

1) Sunder (22+ APS) Leap slam (7+ APS) = VERY VERY FAST
2) Tanky - Facetank all guardians with 7 endurance charges
3) DPS & Clear speed - Dual wield 2 minute full clear phoenix runs with 7 frenzy charges
4) Uber lab farm viable, I farmed my helm enchants myself

Other stats
1) League starter & budget friendly, SSF/HC viable (Can replace any unique with a rare)
2) Facetank ALL shaper hits, uber izaro and all guardians
3) Beginner friendly, only active skills are sunder and leap slam

Just did a few deathless facetank shaper, hopefully video will be up soon.
Last edited by Xcise on Oct 30, 2017, 5:57:34 AM
Could you give an importance order of support gems for 4-5-6 links? I assume the first three are sunder-multistrike-melee phys dmg. Plan to use this build on the new 10 day league and wanted to know the priority order until I get a tabula.
Thanks for the build, been playing PoE now about 3 weeks and used it for first build. Worked well and I'm now on finishing the last ascendancy.
Last edited by kazrob on Nov 7, 2017, 2:27:19 AM
Is it possible to change Ruthless to Damage on Full Life?
how would you change your build now when VP will be goen with next expansion?
i'm considering doing same build again but go for brass dome to avoid crits and mitigate some damage with high armor. but do this build will be viable?

what any of you think guys?
"
Xcise wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2021711

Opinion on my build? Seems to be more DPS (more DPS nodes and frenzies), more clear speed (frenzies and DPS), more tank (with brass dome + endurance charges).

Don't go into other people's threads and try to shit on their build to steal viewers. That's pathetic.
Hey are we going to see an update to this build before the start of next league? I was really looking forward to play this after looking over it on POB and everything, but with the nerf of Sunder, VP and changes to the tree, I would love to see a similar alternative to this that I could run.

Yes agreed, i played this last league and loved it .. ideas for how this would work on 3.1 would be great :)
working 3.1 ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info