[3.0] [HSC] Berserker Sunder - (Starter/Budget/End Game/HC Viable) - All Boss Down (With Videos)

"
Jamie wrote:
Why take Berserking and not Duality in passive tree?

PoB shows Duality provides more dps, is there a reason Berserking is better?

i use both, lose 3 life nodes but take great dmg boost (8.1k life btw is enough i think)
is there an MF version of this?
toc toc any active player focus on this build?
I'm using this build, good enough for me with bisco to farming. Thanks so much!
Using this build as well. It's my first league in PoE and i'm really glad I've chosen the right char. Thanks man.

Not sure about life nodes though. Currently using 8251 life with 137 k dmg(tooltip, unbuffed in h/o just with Hatred und Herald of Ash), could increase to 148 k with 260 life less. But I really like the tanky part and sometimes it just feels a little bit safer vs big hits. I think i will change it time by time to test it.
Last edited by Cr1xus on Oct 21, 2017, 7:10:13 PM
Amazing build! SO much fun, clear speed and damage!

I was able to do guardians at lvl 80-82. Might even make this a starter build for the new league. One problem though, i still got issues with elemental/physical reflect maps. Can you advise?
I failed at killing Minotaur. He didn't even have damage mods. I had 6.8k HP still died. wtf. Please give a more comprehensive guide for killing guaridans
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
I failed at killing Minotaur. He didn't even have damage mods. I had 6.8k HP still died. wtf. Please give a more comprehensive guide for killing guaridans

Don't stay in the stone drop area and it will be very easy to kill.
nice build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2021711

Opinion on my build? Seems to be more DPS (more DPS nodes and frenzies), more clear speed (frenzies and DPS), more tank (with brass dome + endurance charges).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info