[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

DO you think you could replace the Axe budget option with something else? The Uul-Embrace axe is not available in Abyss League, thanks!
Last edited by turtle328 on Dec 11, 2017, 9:43:52 PM
trying this build atm and doing the sunder axe one, but don't have enough currency for disfavour and the other one is'nt on poe.trade yet :/ what should i use instead? hezmana,cauteriser, kaoms primacy?
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
lussiano wrote:
Level 64 atm and really enjoying the build. I have some questions though: Which level should we leave our CwDT combo at? What is our optimal 5-link setup? Would Kongor unique mace work well with the mace tree?

I personally leave it at lvl 3 with lvl 5 IC. It's a matter of taste though.

I am a new player to PoE and I am using this build as my starter for the Abyss League. Very noob question: Do I level all my other gems to max? I have CwDT at level 3 and Immortal call at level 5 but have been leveling everything else as it comes up.
"
turtle328 wrote:
DO you think you could replace the Axe budget option with something else? The Uul-Embrace axe is not available in Abyss League, thanks!

is available :), you need to buy Uul-Netol's Kiss, Labrys and put bleesing on it so you should buy Hezmana's Bloodlust, Vaal Axe like budget.

you can check my character, i can do all mid tiers.
Last edited by ZooeyFest on Dec 12, 2017, 8:38:19 AM
"
"
turtle328 wrote:

is available :), you need to buy Uul-Netol's Kiss, Labrys and put bleesing on it so you should buy Hezmana's Bloodlust, Vaal Axe like budget.

Wow, yeah! The Hezmana's Bloodlust has just as good DPS as the Uul-Netol's Kiss or better! So, I can see that as a very good option.

So, it's a matter of whether I want to stick with a Doomsower for ~460 dps or get a Hezema's Bloodlust for ~400 dps. Hezema's has a much cheaper upgrade path, since Atziri's Disfavor is currently like half the price of Starforge, if I plan to bring this lategame.
Hey Ghazzy, nice guide. I just wanted to ask what should i drop from the sunder/lacerate setup on a 5L? There's no way i'm getting lucky with a 6L or i'm gonna play enough to farm 1.5k fusing :S
"
"
turtle328 wrote:

I'm gonna keep an eye out on these two axes. I actually did't know about either one, I just went for the Kaom's Primacy, because I used it on another build with a totem warchief in standard.

"
turtle328 wrote:

Uul-Netol's Embrace comes from the Uul Netol breach which is part of the core game these days, the league released this friday which means that people might not have done the breachstones yet if you're in hardcore, but in softcore there should be plenty.

Other options would simply be a rare high DMG rolled weapon. My personal preference is Maroi Erqi mace version to then switch to axes when I get a disfavour.

"
trying this build atm and doing the sunder axe one, but don't have enough currency for disfavour and the other one is'nt on poe.trade yet :/ what should i use instead? hezmana,cauteriser, kaoms primacy?

Which ever has the highest DPS of those or rare ones that you can afford :)

"
Doomalinator wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
lussiano wrote:
Level 64 atm and really enjoying the build. I have some questions though: Which level should we leave our CwDT combo at? What is our optimal 5-link setup? Would Kongor unique mace work well with the mace tree?

I personally leave it at lvl 3 with lvl 5 IC. It's a matter of taste though.

I am a new player to PoE and I am using this build as my starter for the Abyss League. Very noob question: Do I level all my other gems to max? I have CwDT at level 3 and Immortal call at level 5 but have been leveling everything else as it comes up.

Everything else should be lvld yes :)

"
"
turtle328 wrote:

Very solid :)
Checked out your character, looks fine to me!

"
Zephon88 wrote:
Hey Ghazzy, nice guide. I just wanted to ask what should i drop from the sunder/lacerate setup on a 5L? There's no way i'm getting lucky with a 6L or i'm gonna play enough to farm 1.5k fusing :S

Hey,

Cheers!
The support gems are listed in order of efficiency :)

"
dokterr wrote:
"
"
turtle328 wrote:

I'm gonna keep an eye out on these two axes. I actually did't know about either one, I just went for the Kaom's Primacy, because I used it on another build with a totem warchief in standard.

PERSONAL NOTE ABOUT THE AXE QUESTIONS:
I personally prefer to use the Maroi mace as it's usually easier to come by early in a league to later respec the nodes for the axe version once you can get your hands on a Disfavour. Though there are multiple ways of sorting so you stick to an axe if you prefer that, a few comments in the post I just made has been made by others that are solid options. The last option is to run a rare one :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Thanks so much for your in-depth reply! I'm curious how come a Maroi Erqi is preffered over something like a Doomsower, Hezmana's, or Embrace? Don't those have better dps? Or does the mace skill tree give that much more dps?
any benefits to going vaal pact on this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info