[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
lussiano wrote:
Level 64 atm and really enjoying the build. I have some questions though: Which level should we leave our CwDT combo at? What is our optimal 5-link setup? Would Kongor unique mace work well with the mace tree?

I personally leave it at lvl 3 with lvl 5 IC. It's a matter of taste though.

"
tjohn86 wrote:
Is there a reason you don't link Maim to your protector?

Generally, lack of sockets. Though it's a solid option if you wish to tweak it in :)

"
Hello! First of all thank you for this build!

I have a few questions.

Do we use CWDT and IC solely for the Pantheon to give us increased life recovery when we stop taking damage over time from Blood Rage?

Should Vaal Pact be taken as soon as possible?

Hey,

Cheers!

Nah, it's to cover us from Bone Husks & Porcupines, that the pantheon is buffing it is just a mere bonus.

If you feel the need for Vaal Pact & feel that you can sustain it, then yes. I don't think you need it till later though tbh.

"
SoM wrote:
you're showing the wrong level 40 MACE tree ;)

Well fuck me, you're right!
I'll fix asap!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy wrote:
Hey,

Cheers!

Nah, it's to cover us from Bone Husks & Porcupines, that the pantheon is buffing it is just a mere bonus.

If you feel the need for Vaal Pact & feel that you can sustain it, then yes. I don't think you need it till later though tbh.

Then I must ask perhaps a stupid question - how do we generate endurance charges for the IC? Is it from some unique gear?

I'm having trouble currently at level 54 to sustain mana with HoA and Haste. Will this become less of an issue with more power later on? I do have the mana leech node but against single target mana goes away very quickly.
Last edited by NemoRSRB on Dec 11, 2017, 3:27:24 AM
I´m lvl 78 with this Build so far.

I took this Build as league Starter in SC Abyss the lvling process was easy and fast. But now i´m at a point i feel it takes ages to Kill Bosses (t5).

OKey am still only running a 4l setup "Sunder - Deadly Ailments - Meele Phys - Chance to bleed" but bought a "Kaom's Primacy" with 390 pdps, also i already took all DMG Nodes. Running Vulner Aura and HoA i kinda expected to melt Bosses at this point.

Also i took out Deadly Ailments and put in Faster Attacks clearing so much faster with that :/
"
Shisu wrote:

I took this Build as league Starter in SC Abyss the lvling process was easy and fast. But now i´m at a point i feel it takes ages to Kill Bosses (t5).

OKey am still only running a 4l setup "Sunder - Deadly Ailments - Meele Phys - Chance to bleed" but bought a "Kaom's Primacy" with 390 pdps, also i already took all DMG Nodes. Running Vulner Aura and HoA i kinda expected to melt Bosses at this point.

Also i took out Deadly Ailments and put in Faster Attacks clearing so much faster with that :/

Dude, at that point, a 5L chest is mandatory. They cost like 3 chaos at the moment.
Last edited by lussiano on Dec 11, 2017, 5:46:21 AM
Why Herald of Ash, since we deal no elemental damage because of Brutality?
"
lussiano wrote:

Got this from POE Wiki about Herald of Ash:

- Brutality Support: When linked to a skill affected by Herald of Ash, the extra fire damage will not apply, but the secondary overkill effect will
Hello, really like this build so far (i'm lv 43 abyss). Could You add the list of items that you're using?
Got one question, if i would run flicker strike version, how do i kill bosses. I mean that poacher's mark and blood rage create frenzy charges on kill, so there is no generation charges while fighting bosses so flicker strike hits just 3 times?
Is this better than a regular slayer multistrike sunder build? I mean it LOOKS good...I want to be able to do Uber Lab, endgame Bosses, and map at a decent speed...I know, I want it all!...

I have Disfavour and enough currency to invest in anything I really need.
"
"
Ghazzy wrote:
Hey,

Cheers!

Then I must ask perhaps a stupid question - how do we generate endurance charges for the IC? Is it from some unique gear?

I'm having trouble currently at level 54 to sustain mana with HoA and Haste. Will this become less of an issue with more power later on? I do have the mana leech node but against single target mana goes away very quickly.

You shouldnt use Haste, it should be HoA & Hatred. Are you using a Tabula? Cause the mana cost is pretty heavy with that many links early on! But yes, later on the leeching will sustain it.

Endurance charges isn't needed for IC to function, we only get the base duration which is all we need to save ourselves vs porcupines / bone husks.

"
Shisu wrote:

Try using a non bleed setup for it till you get a 5L and/or higher lvls for the bleed nodes:

Sunder - Faster Attacks - Melee Phys - Added Fire.

Let me know how it works out.

At lvl 78 you kind of want to get a 5L+

"
"
lussiano wrote:

Got this from POE Wiki about Herald of Ash:

- Brutality Support: When linked to a skill affected by Herald of Ash, the extra fire damage will not apply, but the secondary overkill effect will

This.

"
Nexxss wrote:
Hello, really like this build so far (i'm lv 43 abyss). Could You add the list of items that you're using?

Sadly, I don't have the character anymore! The guide should have everything..?

"
Nexxss wrote:
Got one question, if i would run flicker strike version, how do i kill bosses. I mean that poacher's mark and blood rage create frenzy charges on kill, so there is no generation charges while fighting bosses so flicker strike hits just 3 times?

You don't!
You have to change Flicker for Lacerate vs bosses, it was more of a fun thing to have as an option but I opted out of it myself and went back to Sunder because of the gem switching.

"
Subxeno wrote:
Is this better than a regular slayer multistrike sunder build? I mean it LOOKS good...I want to be able to do Uber Lab, endgame Bosses, and map at a decent speed...I know, I want it all!...

I have Disfavour and enough currency to invest in anything I really need.

I believe a "proper" Sunder build is stronger but can't deal with bosses as easy as this, whilst still dealing with them. This build is designed to use Bleed as it is finally something we can do :)

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info