[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

What do you think about implementing Phase run into this build?
We have the free socket for it.

Inside our cast on damage taken, we add 2 more sockets, we use CWDT+IC+increased durration + 20/20 phase run.

It gives us 49% movement speed out of combat for 8.55 sec. (4 frenzy + 20/20 increaed durration).
and almost 1 sec of 30 MORE damage if we have 4 frenzy charges. in this sec, with vaal haste we can apply 6 stacks of bleed with 30% more damage.

So we have 6 stacks with 30% more damage it means "180% more bleed damage" and 2 normal stacks.

if we have 4 frenzy charges.
we get 8 stacks of 16% more damage. it means "128% more bleed damage".
so we gain "52% more damage" out of the stacks.

Its clunky to use, when you meet the boss you need to click vaal haste and right after phase run and make sure you have 4 frenzys for boss. but increase the total dps output for this build.

P.S dont judge me for the math, its not 100% but the idea remains.
Still enjoying this build to the point where my normal goal each league is getting to 90 and getting 24 challenges ,as i'm a pretty bad player, but i've pushed on to level 91, and am currently looking at taking on more challenges. I've tried numerous other builds this league (inc your Dark Pact totems) but this is the one I keep coming back to, and it helps that I finally 6 linked an axe, not GG but good enough for me

I think I really need to upgrade my rings to steel rings and look at upgrading my jewels next

I'm currently experimenting without Vaal PAct (mainly because of trying uber lab runs) and it's going pretty well though realistically only high tier maps will test out whether or not i need it at present as I can run up to t12 pretty easily without it
Hey Ghazzy my friend and I are wondering. for CWDT proc'ing immortal call where are the endurance charges coming from? love the build this is my first character and I just finished collecting the right gems. really fun build!

*EDIT* immediately after posting this i saw your question about introducing phase run. I did this because im currently running with tabula rasa as I cant afford the gear yet. so i had extra slots in my gloves. I really like the phase run add. makes it easier for me to leap where i need too without taking dying damage as im casting it.
"
Hey Ghazzy my friend and I are wondering. for CWDT proc'ing immortal call where are the endurance charges coming from? love the build this is my first character and I just finished collecting the right gems. really fun build!

*EDIT* immediately after posting this i saw your question about introducing phase run. I did this because im currently running with tabula rasa as I cant afford the gear yet. so i had extra slots in my gloves. I really like the phase run add. makes it easier for me to leap where i need too without taking dying damage as im casting it.

You dont need endurance charges to proc immortal call. endurance charges only prolong the duration of immortal call.
But it has a base duration that every thing is calculated from there.
The base duration is 0.4 sec + any increase duration you have from supports, items and temporal chains on you.

"
PowerToys wrote:

Inside our cast on damage taken, we add 2 more sockets, we use CWDT+IC+increased durration + 20/20 phase run.

It gives us 49% movement speed out of combat for 8.55 sec. (4 frenzy + 20/20 increaed durration).
and almost 1 sec of 30 MORE damage if we have 4 frenzy charges. in this sec, with vaal haste we can apply 6 stacks of bleed with 30% more damage.

So we have 6 stacks with 30% more damage it means "180% more bleed damage" and 2 normal stacks.

Its clunky to use, when you meet the boss you need to click vaal haste and right after phase run and make sure you have 4 frenzys for boss. but increase the total dps output for this build.

Ok after trying it out for few days. my conclusions are as follow :

its not worth it for me. its too much micromanagement for something i dont really notice as every thing up to T15 die too fast as is.
I think ill just add some deff setup into CWDT like temp chains, it will also increase our bleed duration without changing tick DPS
"
PowerToys wrote:

Actually, it looks about right. And yes, it would work very fine, due to it being clunky I never opted to test it out even when I did this build.

"
markww wrote:
Still enjoying this build to the point where my normal goal each league is getting to 90 and getting 24 challenges ,as i'm a pretty bad player, but i've pushed on to level 91, and am currently looking at taking on more challenges. I've tried numerous other builds this league (inc your Dark Pact totems) but this is the one I keep coming back to, and it helps that I finally 6 linked an axe, not GG but good enough for me

I think I really need to upgrade my rings to steel rings and look at upgrading my jewels next

I'm currently experimenting without Vaal PAct (mainly because of trying uber lab runs) and it's going pretty well though realistically only high tier maps will test out whether or not i need it at present as I can run up to t12 pretty easily without it

Hey,

Glad you like em and this build specifically! :)

Axe looks pretty damn nice though with that Onslaught.

"
PowerToys wrote:
"

You dont need endurance charges to proc immortal call. endurance charges only prolong the duration of immortal call.
But it has a base duration that every thing is calculated from there.
The base duration is 0.4 sec + any increase duration you have from supports, items and temporal chains on you.

^^^^^
This.
(Thank you for helping out!)

Also, regarding Phase Run @AlienAbyss it can absolutely work but I feel it to be too clunky to use, so it's one of those thousand things that gets shoved under the rug named "matter of taste" :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hey Ghazzy! Now I know you have responded to witchfire brew not being essential for this build anymore due to the changes made for it, but, is there anything else you would recommend to help Uul Netol's Embrace? There is no way in hell I am going to be able to afford 30 exalts anytime soon for atziris axe on the xbox one version of this game, and Netol's Embrace I have finally acquired. If blasphemy curse works as well to make up for it, please let m know! Excellent build so far buddy. Keep up the good content!
Hey great build, I'm up to lvl 89 on Xbox Sc abyss. I used to play on pc years ago started up again when it came to Xbox. Obviously a lot has changed so I feel like a noob again. Anyway I'd like for you to look over my chara is there anyway to link a Xbox account?

I bought a kongors for cheap and got it 6L with about 350 fusings. It's working great for me, I love the way guys explode with hemos.

I'm kinda unsure about the rest of my gear tho I managed to get a near perfect carnage heart but it's gonna be a while before I can afford a belly or kaoms. Right now I'm using a 6 socket 4+2 L Deaths Oath, and a starkonjas head. And I have Kaoms roots but don't really like unwavering stance so right now I'm using rare life/res boots. Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks for the guide man it's alot of fun!
Would the axe version with lacerate be able to farm up to t15 with gear? ive got a disfavour and kaoms and stuff for when im high enough i just dont want to run another sunder build and wouldnt mind trying lacerate. I have a totem character for farming shaper i just want someone to farm the t16 maps with and have a bunch of extra currency to throw at this
Last edited by darkskoot on Jan 20, 2018, 2:01:38 PM
"
Mobiuz0ne wrote:
Hey Ghazzy! Now I know you have responded to witchfire brew not being essential for this build anymore due to the changes made for it, but, is there anything else you would recommend to help Uul Netol's Embrace? There is no way in hell I am going to be able to afford 30 exalts anytime soon for atziris axe on the xbox one version of this game, and Netol's Embrace I have finally acquired. If blasphemy curse works as well to make up for it, please let m know! Excellent build so far buddy. Keep up the good content!

Hey,

It can absolutely work :)

Glad you like it bro! <3

"
Hey great build, I'm up to lvl 89 on Xbox Sc abyss. I used to play on pc years ago started up again when it came to Xbox. Obviously a lot has changed so I feel like a noob again. Anyway I'd like for you to look over my chara is there anyway to link a Xbox account?

I bought a kongors for cheap and got it 6L with about 350 fusings. It's working great for me, I love the way guys explode with hemos.

I'm kinda unsure about the rest of my gear tho I managed to get a near perfect carnage heart but it's gonna be a while before I can afford a belly or kaoms. Right now I'm using a 6 socket 4+2 L Deaths Oath, and a starkonjas head. And I have Kaoms roots but don't really like unwavering stance so right now I'm using rare life/res boots. Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks for the guide man it's alot of fun!

Hey,

Cheers!

I honestly, have no clue if you can link your character profile from the x-box account :S

Nice 6L RNG bro!
Death's Oath is mjeh, anything with high life till you can get belly and/or Kaom's is better. We use the no crit keystone so we can ignore accuracy and guarantee to always hit and always apply bleed, this makes Starkonja a poor choice.
Outside of that it's just all about flat phys if possible then life & resistance cap :)

"
darkskoot wrote:
Would the axe version with lacerate be able to farm up to t15 with gear? ive got a disfavour and kaoms and stuff for when im high enough i just dont want to run another sunder build and wouldnt mind trying lacerate. I have a totem character for farming shaper i just want someone to farm the t16 maps with and have a bunch of extra currency to throw at this

If you're using an Axe I would strongly recommend to use Sunder as it is simply a ton better than Lacerate imo. Though as you say, Lacerate is preferable to some players. It would work fine tbh though Sunder would feel better I believe.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info