[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

I am using a tabula and lacerate. Perhaps sunder is a better choice? Yet then I would have gotten the sword nodes for nothing...
To increase clear speed of maps i switched maim for multistrike.
This will lower bleed damage by a lot, but it dose not matter if you one shot every pack as is, on the other hand it allow me to "Auto aim" my attacks and to clear packs instantly without moving my mouse cursor especially abyss packs.
Such a quality of life improvement for me!

For T13+ boss's i just switch back maim anything less die quick enough with multistrike so i just dont bother with it.

And on a different note, 3.2k fusing in on 6L my axe and still nothing!
This bad RNG is driving me crazy!!!!
I am fairly new to this game and only followed builds but really enjoying this build so far.
I am almost 89 and at a point where I start to think for myself instead of blindly following this post :).

Some questions about the passive tree:

Path of the warrior: Why?
Is the +10 armor and +20 strength doing something that I am missing or should we just take another damage node like the one we 'regret' out of next to Butchery ?

Blood magic: sounds cool!
Is it viable? there is 35% life just behind it in 3 nodes..
Or does the mana reserve then reserve life instead?

(found the answer myself, yes it does so not very viable I guess).

Last edited by exci2399 on Jan 10, 2018, 8:22:46 AM
"
I am using a tabula and lacerate. Perhaps sunder is a better choice? Yet then I would have gotten the sword nodes for nothing...

I felt that Sunder was the best for this build, though Sunder can't be used with a Sword sadly :/

"
PowerToys wrote:
To increase clear speed of maps i switched maim for multistrike.
This will lower bleed damage by a lot, but it dose not matter if you one shot every pack as is, on the other hand it allow me to "Auto aim" my attacks and to clear packs instantly without moving my mouse cursor especially abyss packs.
Such a quality of life improvement for me!

For T13+ boss's i just switch back maim anything less die quick enough with multistrike so i just dont bother with it.

And on a different note, 3.2k fusing in on 6L my axe and still nothing!
This bad RNG is driving me crazy!!!!

Hey,

Very good feedback on that QoL detail, thank you :)

Sorry to hear about your bad RNG though =(

"
exci2399 wrote:
I am fairly new to this game and only followed builds but really enjoying this build so far.
I am almost 89 and at a point where I start to think for myself instead of blindly following this post :).

Some questions about the passive tree:

Path of the warrior: Why?
Is the +10 armor and +20 strength doing something that I am missing or should we just take another damage node like the one we 'regret' out of next to Butchery ?

Blood magic: sounds cool!
Is it viable? there is 35% life just behind it in 3 nodes..
Or does the mana reserve then reserve life instead?

(found the answer myself, yes it does so not very viable I guess).

Hey,

Awesome to hear bro!

Path of the Warrior also grants 12% increased physical DMG which makes it a very solid 1 point investment.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I'm also fairly new to the game & I used this build guide for my fist try in SFF. Made also some changes base on what I found & do some experiments to find out what works best for me.

So far, I can say that the build is doing fine in SFF, it flexible enough gear wise & capable.

Do you think this build (bleed sunder slayer) will work in dual wielding? Just replace the 2 handed nodes for dual wielding counterpart, & use Jack & Brightbeak, like the combination of sonic & bleed?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Jan 11, 2018, 8:14:30 AM
Hi, very nice guide.

I'm playing a Starforge version of the Flicker build -- and found it simply much better to skill Blood Magic, because I can't use Hatred or Herald anyways. I also don't need to find the Intelligence to run Blasphemy.

Instead of rare boots I use The Red Trail, which helps make up for a lack of Frenzy generation outside of Blood Rage, and prevents situations where you suddenly stop flickering and get stuck inside a giant pack, because you will immediately start bleeding. The phys reduction is also always active because you are not moving at any particular moment. You can even be lazy and not swap out Flicker against attack-based bosses! Just tank a hit or two and once you start bleeding you can Flicker infinitely.

I'd like to know why you use Deadly Ailments, though. I'm currently using Ruthless instead -- is the extra bleed damage worth it for the big loss in hit damage?

Also, is Haemophilia absolutely necessary? I'm having fun watching monsters pop, but it seems like it might be a bit overkill since they all die at about the same time anyways.
"
boyandroid wrote:
I'm also fairly new to the game & I used this build guide for my fist try in SFF. Made also some changes base on what I found & do some experiments to find out what works best for me.

So far, I can say that the build is doing fine in SFF, it flexible enough gear wise & capable.

Do you think this build (bleed sunder slayer) will work in dual wielding? Just replace the 2 handed nodes for dual wielding counterpart, & use Jack & Brightbeak, like the combination of sonic & bleed?

It will be much less effecetive.
You can stack only 8 bleeds on target, this means you wwant the bleed to be as high as possible.
Bleed is based of your initial hit, weapon + skill BASE damage (no more double deeping since 3.0).
Skill base damage you cant control, it raise with levels and thats it.
but weapon base damage you can control, and you want the beefiest weapon you can get. right now its Atziri's disfavor, the biggest physical DPS weapon in game (accept mirro worty 2h axe. but you need mirror to mirror them and they are probobly not avalible on temp league only on permenant leagues).
so this way your bleed is the hieghst it can be.

"
AntiXenophobe wrote:
Hi, very nice guide.

I'm playing a Starforge version of the Flicker build -- and found it simply much better to skill Blood Magic, because I can't use Hatred or Herald anyways. I also don't need to find the Intelligence to run Blasphemy.

Instead of rare boots I use The Red Trail, which helps make up for a lack of Frenzy generation outside of Blood Rage, and prevents situations where you suddenly stop flickering and get stuck inside a giant pack, because you will immediately start bleeding. The phys reduction is also always active because you are not moving at any particular moment. You can even be lazy and not swap out Flicker against attack-based bosses! Just tank a hit or two and once you start bleeding you can Flicker infinitely.

I'd like to know why you use Deadly Ailments, though. I'm currently using Ruthless instead -- is the extra bleed damage worth it for the big loss in hit damage?

Also, is Haemophilia absolutely necessary? I'm having fun watching monsters pop, but it seems like it might be a bit overkill since they all die at about the same time anyways.

Edit :
too tired to think stright :
Rutless is a problem, you get the bonus every 3ed hit. so it means you waste 2 stacks of bleed on low bleed damage and only 2 stacks out of 8 are high bleed damage.
over all you get lower bleed and lower effective DPS

Haemophilia, they are not a must, but when you use them they keep us safe from any mob that has cast on death mechanic like porcupines.
Last edited by PowerToys on Jan 11, 2018, 4:35:13 PM
Why frenzy instead of endurance?
"
Vincero73 wrote:

We dont have that much problem with survivabilty as is right now.

We receive frenzy though Blood rage, it gives us feww things by itself which are more then nice.

1. 20/20 blood rage is 25% increased attack speed.
2. 1.2% life leeech.
3. free frenzy charges.

so we get free frenzy charges from blood rage as points 1 and 2 are powerfull alone.
but frenzy also gives us
1. 4% attack speed per frenzy charge.
2. 4% MORE damage per frenzy charge.

so all in all its a good deffencive and offensive setup.
"
boyandroid wrote:

Hm.... possibly, if you decide to try it out, do us all the favour and report the results? :)
Though I honestly doubt the efficiency as each bleed stack will do so little dmg, but it could possibly be good for mapping, and guaranteed worse for bossing.

"
AntiXenophobe wrote:
Hi, very nice guide.

Hey,

Glad you like it :)
Well, the build is designed to be a niche approach utilizing bleed, which is what is the main focus!

Haemophilia is not mandatory, though they help tons with Bleed Chance as well as neglecting the existence of porcupines exploding spikes as it never happens when they explode from your bleeds. Which is kind of a huge deal in terms of the defensive aspect for this build.

I like the tweak you did, glad you like the build!

"
PowerToys wrote:
"
Vincero73 wrote:

We dont have that much problem with survivabilty as is right now.

We receive frenzy though Blood rage, it gives us feww things by itself which are more then nice.

1. 20/20 blood rage is 25% increased attack speed.
2. 1.2% life leeech.
3. free frenzy charges.

so we get free frenzy charges from blood rage as points 1 and 2 are powerfull alone.
but frenzy also gives us
1. 4% attack speed per frenzy charge.
2. 4% MORE damage per frenzy charge.

so all in all its a good deffencive and offensive setup.

This ^^^
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info