[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

So what I'm reading from these other posts is that if I don't have enough currency to afford Disfavour or the Embrace axe I should go for Marohi no matter what? Even if a rare axe has like 500 pDPS? Or are there some 2H weapons better than Marohi I should use? I find that Marohi is really slow and I'm dying before I can even get a hit off... My sunder set up is:
Brutality - Added Phys - Deadly Ailment - Sunder - Chance to bleed

Should I still use Marohi? My Kongor has more pDPS but people say to not use it... Thanks for any help.
"
sojurne wrote:
Was reviewing the video's and noticed that Ghazzy was running Haste instead of Hatred, why the swtich to hatred over haste ?

Yeah. I was wondering about that too cause bleed doesn't scale off ice damage. Guess im switching to haste.

And deost, im also trying to go the kongors rage route. If it doesn't work out you can always buy a few regrets and respecc into axes I guess
"
Ruinator wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
Ruinator wrote:
If you look at the URL for the trees, it has 3.0.0 as part of it.
This indicates which patch version the tree is for.
Change it to 3.1.0 or 3.1.1.
Also, is there any change you can check my guy out, and see why he's so damned squishy?

Will have to double check that another time, will take a quick peak at your character now:

You're not using a 2H weapon that does a pretty big change if you do for higher DMG output which means less dmg taken and better leech :)
Skullhead is a very bad helmet in general, not even good for summoners.
Have sorted your resistances? Whats your HP?

Hey, wrong guy. This is my BF toon. My sunder guy is RuinsBloodyAbyss

Hey,

Aww shit my bad... Here we go:

You could switch one of your quicksilver flasks for a Basalt or Granite to increase dmg mitigation, which helps a lot.

Life rolls on your jewelleries are rather low. Same goes for your boots, gloves, belt & helmet.

Basically you want to make sure you keep your resistance capped but try to get more life on every piece and you'll notice a big difference in terms of survival on top of the flask change.

"
LostSoul15 wrote:
Well, wouldnt be playing the Mace Version the better choice then? Kongors Undying Rage with around 600 pDPS is available for as cheap as 1 Chaos when you look at poe.trade now. Sure, the +25 % to Bleed Chance and +2 to Gems are something you gonna recognize for sure, but who in the hell has 400+ chaos? And since the Build seems to be viable without a Disfavour, i guess the Mace Route is way more budget friendly than the Axe Route could ever be. 600 pDPS for 1 chaos is kinda unbeatable.

EDIT: Ok, Disfavour has the slightly higher attack speed, but with Haste and Blood Rage thats not going to much of a difference i guess.

It will ultimately be a matter of taste in the end, you can only have so much DMG that eventually your choice of weapon and/or ability (flicker/lacerate/cleave/sunder) will be determining factors in how you wish to play the build.

I personally would go for the efficiency route which is Mace till you can afford Disfavour to go Axe.

"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:

You shouldnt use Haste, it should be HoA & Hatred.

Auras:

- Haste

In the Build Guide the Aura links actually recommend "Haste". Might wanna correct that :)

I'm so stupid, so sorry everyone. Got no excuse to make up for that comment.

Haste & Herald of Ash, you should never use Hatred because of Brutality.
Thank you for correcting me.

"
sojurne wrote:
Any chance we can get a Path of Building for Two-handed Maces, or should i go in and edit the current one with the mace options ?

Simply edit the current one for maces tbh, the PoB shows the end-game approach with decent gear I generally try to avoid showing too much overpowered gear and I don't want to confuse new players with 219378 different PoB links up tbh.

"
Abraxas1991 wrote:
"
ethanju wrote:
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:
Hello, im really enjoying this build. Just have a question.
Except for my mace and amulet i spent maybe 4c for rest of my gear it is a starting gear, but i feel a bit squishy but that prob has to do with my gear. One problem that i encouter is i lose mana alot and do die alot cz of that, can someone give me some tips, or look at my char to see if im doing something wrong?

Your flask is the problem. The one called Sapping Eternal Life Flask removes 10% of your mana every time you use it. Get rid of that one and you'll be fine.

Omg im a blind guy... thank you very much!

Glad it got sorted :)

"
sojurne wrote:
So I bought the Marohi Erqi it is six socket but only 5 link. What should i socket in it to get the best dps output with bleeding damage any suggestions ?

The links in the guide are listed in order of efficiency :)

"
lordgregg1 wrote:
did you consider kondos pride(sword) as a cheap option? i think the dmg may be a bit higher

I did till I remembered that Sunder doesn't work on swords in which case I screamed & hid under a table.

If you wish to use Cleave/Lacerate/Flicker it works perfectly fine :)

"
Chámp wrote:
Hey man...very nice and detailed guide for a starter player like me...im lvl77 in abyss league and right now im using the starter 4l offensive build...but as i progress i feel that my current gear is tracking me down..im doing t4-5 maps but i struggle at some mobs and bosses..can u look up my player and suggest me any improvements? also i am capped res with a temporary jewel...tnx in advanced..and again nice guide :)

Hey,

Nice!
Sure, all you gota do is to go to your account settings here on the poe website and make sure to uncheck the privacy setting for your character tab. I am currently unable to see your characters which makes it hard for me to check & help you!

"
sojurne wrote:
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:

You shouldnt use Haste, it should be HoA & Hatred.

Auras:

- Haste

In the Build Guide the Aura links actually recommend "Haste". Might wanna correct that :)

Also might want to update the gems in the POB link as it also has haste instead of hatred . just letting you know .

As shamefully admitted earlier in this response post... I fucked up, Haste is obviously better than Hatred. So sorry if this caused any issues for anyone.

"
LostSoul15 wrote:

Little Update:

Been playing this since a few hours now, at the moment im lvl 47 and finally was able to take that little mana leech node below of Vaal Pact (gets so much smoother to play without the need to spam mana flasks anymore, especially when Hatred and HoA are active).

I´m still opting to the Mace Route because of Kangors Undying Rage (mine nearly does a little bit over 600 physical damage when you hover the mouse over it).

Going to keep you updated cause that might be a real budget option for hefty amounts of damage.

Nice, great to hear!
Keep in mind that you change Hatred to Haste as soon as you go to the bleed approach using Brutality.

"
sojurne wrote:
Was reviewing the video's and noticed that Ghazzy was running Haste instead of Hatred, why the swtich to hatred over haste ?

Brutality is used when we go Bleed as elemental dmg doesn't affect the bleed portion, which makes haste better than hatred when you're done with the "lvling part".

"
Deost wrote:
So what I'm reading from these other posts is that if I don't have enough currency to afford Disfavour or the Embrace axe I should go for Marohi no matter what? Even if a rare axe has like 500 pDPS? Or are there some 2H weapons better than Marohi I should use? I find that Marohi is really slow and I'm dying before I can even get a hit off... My sunder set up is:
Brutality - Added Phys - Deadly Ailment - Sunder - Chance to bleed

Should I still use Marohi? My Kongor has more pDPS but people say to not use it... Thanks for any help.

As @LostSoul15 is saying, try it out, if you feel it to be lackluster then try another weapon out. Most weapons will work and the choice is yours. I prefer Maroi Erqi personally for the extra AoE whilst a rare one or others can have better dmg.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
OK mate i done it..i hope u can see my player now and give me any advice of becoming stronger :)
Digging the build so far i havent switched over to full bleed yet (why should i tier 4/5/6 maps are going down very fast even at my low lvl ,and i cant sustain tier 7/8 so yeah...).

Any recommendations on how to make build as tanky as possible(on top of your current recs) i have shit pc and it drops my framerates to 1-2 quite often which results in my death ?
Hi!!

Sorry for my english, its not my main language...

I playing it but I want give some tips and need some tips too:

The tree isn't updated, the build are strong but with few life... i using many life itens and get 4,4k life in lvl 77, with better itens will get less of 5k still so i guess to new passive tree, maybe change something to life nodes please?

And the vaal pact are a big option, why its not taked? I using axe version sunder build, pls, help me anyway!

My profile are open and i have just 1 char in abyss, so if need check my char... ty!

Ps.:
I using vulnerability aura + HoA.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Chámp wrote:
OK mate i done it..i hope u can see my player now and give me any advice of becoming stronger :)

Hey,

You're lvl 79 with only a 4L, that's the first issue, I'd try to get a 5L going asap tbh.

Gloves have next to no life, boots has no life.
Rings have no or next to no life.
Amulet has no life.
Chest has rather low life.
Helmet is "okeyish" in terms of life.

First thing that comes to mind is:
Are you resistance capped with those items? at least 75% all elementals?
Getting more life as well as a 5L is crucial specially at your lvl!

"
jan1ss wrote:
Digging the build so far i havent switched over to full bleed yet (why should i tier 4/5/6 maps are going down very fast even at my low lvl ,and i cant sustain tier 7/8 so yeah...).

Any recommendations on how to make build as tanky as possible(on top of your current recs) i have shit pc and it drops my framerates to 1-2 quite often which results in my death ?

Hey,

Well, more life is the only option tbh =/

"
Rato86 wrote:
Hi!!

Sorry for my english, its not my main language...

I playing it but I want give some tips and need some tips too:

The tree isn't updated, the build are strong but with few life... i using many life itens and get 4,4k life in lvl 77, with better itens will get less of 5k still so i guess to new passive tree, maybe change something to life nodes please?

And the vaal pact are a big option, why its not taked? I using axe version sunder build, pls, help me anyway!

My profile are open and i have just 1 char in abyss, so if need check my char... ty!

Ps.:
I using vulnerability aura + HoA.

Hey,

I'll check the trees again now that I have time!
With proper gearing as you can see in the path of building link you should have more than 5k life..?

Vaal Pact is taken as noted in the guide due to the skilltrees being broken. I just died on my Rank 1 Elementalist which has kept me from going in-depth in sorting the tree link issue. Which I'll sort right now. (Though a note about it has been made to avoid confusion).

Haste will grant you higher clear speed.
Your rings has no life rolls.
Amulet has no life roll.
Boots have very low life roll.
Helmet is okeyish.

Keep in mind that getting 100 flat HP from your gear doesn't give you 100 HP, cause it gets amplified with all the increased life modifiers you have from gear/tree so it's worth a lot more. Make sure you get more HP whilst still keeping all elemental resistance caps!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
First I want to thanks Ghazzy for this build, this is the 3rd League I am following one of your build/guides and they are awesome and easy to follow for a player like me!
Now here comes the noob question, in the skill tree we pick some nodes for frenzy charges, however what do we use to generate those frenzy charges? I haven't been able to find it anywhere, thanks for the help!
"
omze wrote:
First I want to thanks Ghazzy for this build, this is the 3rd League I am following one of your build/guides and they are awesome and easy to follow for a player like me!
Now here comes the noob question, in the skill tree we pick some nodes for frenzy charges, however what do we use to generate those frenzy charges? I haven't been able to find it anywhere, thanks for the help!

Blood Rage gives us Frenzy Charges on kill

btw about dying and herald of ash
i just started using ( testing ) arctic armor cuz of the up to 12% Physical dmg reduce
seems to come handy cuz izaro 1shots me sometimes even with 5050 HP and using alot of %armor notes
Last edited by ogogo on Dec 19, 2017, 2:50:14 PM
Are there any other uniques thatcould benefit this build? doing the flicker variant, and have kaom´s, atziri 6L, haemophilia gloves, carnage heart, and bisco's belt. Great build! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info