[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

Any chance we can get a Path of Building for Two-handed Maces, or should i go in and edit the current one with the mace options ?

Hello, im really enjoying this build. Just have a question.
Except for my mace and amulet i spent maybe 4c for rest of my gear it is a starting gear, but i feel a bit squishy but that prob has to do with my gear. One problem that i encouter is i lose mana alot and do die alot cz of that, can someone give me some tips, or look at my char to see if im doing something wrong?
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:
Except for my mace and amulet i spent maybe 4c for rest of my gear it is a starting gear, but i feel a bit squishy but that prob has to do with my gear. One problem that i encouter is i lose mana alot and do die alot cz of that, can someone give me some tips, or look at my char to see if im doing something wrong?

Your flask is the problem. The one called Sapping Eternal Life Flask removes 10% of your mana every time you use it. Get rid of that one and you'll be fine.
"
ethanju wrote:
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:

Your flask is the problem. The one called Sapping Eternal Life Flask removes 10% of your mana every time you use it. Get rid of that one and you'll be fine.

Omg im a blind guy... thank you very much!
So I bought the Marohi Erqi it is six socket but only 5 link. What should i socket in it to get the best dps output with bleeding damage any suggestions ?
did you consider kondos pride(sword) as a cheap option? i think the dmg may be a bit higher
Hey man...very nice and detailed guide for a starter player like me...im lvl77 in abyss league and right now im using the starter 4l offensive build...but as i progress i feel that my current gear is tracking me down..im doing t4-5 maps but i struggle at some mobs and bosses..can u look up my player and suggest me any improvements? also i am capped res with a temporary jewel...tnx in advanced..and again nice guide :)
Last edited by Chámp on Dec 18, 2017, 7:15:32 PM
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:

You shouldnt use Haste, it should be HoA & Hatred.

Auras:

- Haste

In the Build Guide the Aura links actually recommend "Haste". Might wanna correct that :)

Also might want to update the gems in the POB link as it also has haste instead of hatred . just letting you know .

Little Update:

Been playing this since a few hours now, at the moment im lvl 47 and finally was able to take that little mana leech node below of Vaal Pact (gets so much smoother to play without the need to spam mana flasks anymore, especially when Hatred and HoA are active).

I´m still opting to the Mace Route because of Kangors Undying Rage (mine nearly does a little bit over 600 physical damage when you hover the mouse over it).

Going to keep you updated cause that might be a real budget option for hefty amounts of damage.
Last edited by LostSoul15 on Dec 19, 2017, 1:13:44 AM
Was reviewing the video's and noticed that Ghazzy was running Haste instead of Hatred, why the swtich to hatred over haste ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info