New Microtransactions - Pitch Black Armour Set, Cloaks, Shields and more!

Was super hyped for the scarecrow helmet till I saw the top down view. Way to ruin an otherwise awesome design. Rest of the MTXes are really meh. Skip.
No offense but MTX's have been severely lacking.

Rewards for challenges in harbinger look like a 4 year old with a crayon.

Harbinger support packs besides for pet + weapon effect look horrid

Last set of MTX (minus a couple okay ones like the SRS crow mtx) were horrible

These ones are just horrible.

You guys are now pushing for quantity over quality and are failing miserably. Who in the world would want plain ratty ass clothing and cloaks as mtxs.

The chaos armour set and wings and pets are pretty awesome. Besides for that you guys need to take a step back, way to many mtxs, and way to many horrid ones.
Very nice work on these. I especially love the storm caller shield!!! A MUST have :D LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Great to see more shield MTXs. Please bring more of those!

Also very nice colossus sword. Bought it already.
"
MBata wrote:
Nah...

Gloom armour pack by another name? nah.
A pair of WoW shields? nah.
A ridiculous Final Fantasy Sword? nah.
Gloves that look like ridiculously oversized claws? nah.
150 points for a colored cloak? nah. (thought maybe it was one cloak for 150 and you could change the color...)

Not impressed. Whoever is in charge of MTXes needs to step it up. The MTXes in the Garbinger pack were awful.
These are pretty bad as well.

I'm pretty sure they have had some staff turn over in the MTX design execution, and management department recently.

Cry me a fucking river.
Last edited by Krayken on Sep 8, 2017, 3:24:41 PM
WHO the FREAK decided that those are Gloves if that were a Claw MTX the meta would have instantly shifted to PURE Claw meta. :P

The rest is rather meh why 11 cloaks why not 1 cloak with Color changing for a little extra.

The great thing I feel is the Sword that can be 1h or 2h. :D
Guys, please add more green colored effects and armors. Not like blueish ghostflame or brownish necrotic (armor). Green like in Sovereign portal. Only green effects are emerald, necrotic, acid and verdant. :(
Guts Dragon Slayer!!!!
It's about time on that armor set hood!

Well done, bought it all. :P
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
nice mtx!!!

too expensive for me tho! can't afford sorry!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info