{3.0} Nowlech's Tempest Binding Frost Blades/Blade Flurry BURRRRserker! ~Easy Shaper~ Videos!

I'm playing your build right now and i must say, its pretty expensive but pretty fun!

Works really well for me man, frost blades with a nice clear speed and Blade flurry melting bosses.

Sometimes i died for spike damage, so i put enfeeble over ele weakness.

Also i'm using maligaros gloves for the crits because i dont need resists, but i dont know if is a good choice.

But, i'm pretty happy so far, thanks for this build!
Last edited by LeoFantucci on Sep 23, 2017, 6:36:48 PM
Good that you didn't put a BUDGET or CHEAP disclaimer in the title. Some stuff is fairly expensive, a single taming ring is 6ex in Harbinger SC (and your build recommends having two, can probably get away with using an good opal ring as a cheaper alternative), and Skyforths although more affordable this league still cost around 8ex as well at time of writing this.

I want to try this build myself, but obviously can barely afford just 1 of those 3 expensive items let alone a 6L Belly.
Any suggestions for leveling gear and gems to use? I know Sunder is a good gem to level with? I have a goldrim and a tabula too
How about raplacing Added cold damage with Added lightning damage in BF?
And one more thing, what's the point of using The Taming if there is Elemental Focus support gem, that didnt allow BF to aply any elemtnal aliements?

What am i doing wrong? Gear allmost like your's + 435 eDps foil, cant kill any
Last edited by privifka on Sep 24, 2017, 10:18:44 AM
Taste of Hate or Tempest's binding with 40% blade flurry, which one should I upgrade first?
Already got one tempest's without enchant.

My current gear

Would love a gear check According to your POB you are rocking 85251 damage where as I am only 47823 I have also check the config and ticked all the same boxes.

Gonna start this build, but for now will use 6 linked Astral Plate and replace it later when i get the currency for 6 linked Belly. should be missing life but the resist will be very easy to cap.
Dude your Build is retarted :D good job i buyd all the stuff locig max out ! invested close to 50 ex and i think i have to invest 10 ex more for GG jewels but i dont have to thats an insane build TY i have again fun in the league
All good :)
Last edited by Shuqo on Sep 29, 2017, 2:08:51 PM
Has someone tried this with the Atziri's Acuity gloves? Think we could solve our int problems with it and then cap ress with the amulet. Also the leach and crit would be insane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info