PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.0] Phy/Chaos BV Gladiator (540k+ dps, budget friendly, super tanky)

"
bukiet95 wrote:
Did you fight this build against uber atziri/shaper etc?

No, those fights are more about your player quickness and learning the fight and I don't enjoy that gameplay. I doubt I will ever do those fights with any character.

But I seen people do Shaper with 5500 hp characters and with similar DPS, so it is doable if you know the fight well.

Last edited by Torin on Sep 13, 2017, 5:46:08 AM
okey then, Im waiting for some videos :>
Can i start this build on HC? What need to change to play on HС?
I dont know, how to achieve so much dps, in calc u got 540k, I with similiar items, on 73lvl character got only 64k
There is link to my char, and tell me what im doing wrong :P
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bukiet95/characters

cheers,
"
bukiet95 wrote:
I dont know, how to achieve so much dps, in calc u got 540k, I with similiar items, on 73lvl character got only 64k
There is link to my char, and tell me what im doing wrong :P
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bukiet95/characters

cheers,

You can see how I got my numbers if you load my Path of Building link. Only item in my the PoB link I don't own is one last jewel (that I can buy right now if I want to but I feel bad paying 100c for jewels :D), but even with a bit weaker version I get very similar DPS.

What I can see from your link, you got a bad version of unique Shield. Get one that gives 10% extra chaos damage.

You got Increased AoE, my dps numbers are vs map bosses and use Concentrated support. You don't near that kind of dps to clear maps. Map mobs all die fast with Inc AoE and only 10 BV blades active.
It is also with potions active and gems lvl 21 or 20 with gem quality 20.
It is top level dps you can achieve with this build (well you can go a bit more with better jewels).
Also the belt gives bonus DPS but does not show up in the game and in PoB you need to turn on that enemy in intimidated.
Also you need to turn on that you got Unholy might which you get once you block and last 10s (long enough for boss battles). That also gives a lot more DPS.

Anyways, check out my PoB link. I didn't fake anything in it, I do have all that active vs bosses. It is not hard with this build where your Blade Vortex takes care of everything.

I got a friend that plays a Essence Drain Occultist with 10 000+ ES. He asks me to tank for him all the time lol :D
And then he still dies and I don't :D

Last edited by Torin on Sep 15, 2017, 11:39:30 AM
okey, what to choose in patheon?
"
bukiet95 wrote:
okey, what to choose in patheon?

Didn't upgrade any pantheons for any of my characters. The system as it is currently implemented is bad and I mostly ignore it.
Take whatever you want.

It only use if for running Uber Lab.

Very interesting build.

Have you considered going Necromancer instead?

You cap block very easily with Bone Offering (and the heal on block is insane) and you can save A LOT of points to get more damage and attack speed for faster mapping. It's also more pleasant to level.

You use The Scourge as weapon, Stone of Lazwhar as amulet, rare jewels instead of unique ones, a level 20 clarity to sustain mana and get necro aura bonuses. Since you shouldn't need Warlord's mark, you can switch to enfeeble.

The downside is having to cast Bone Offering every 14 or so seconds.
"
broximus wrote:
Very interesting build.

Have you considered going Necromancer instead?

You cap block very easily with Bone Offering (and the heal on block is insane) and you can save A LOT of points to get more damage and attack speed for faster mapping. It's also more pleasant to level.

You use The Scourge as weapon, Stone of Lazwhar as amulet, rare jewels instead of unique ones, a level 20 clarity to sustain mana and get necro aura bonuses. Since you shouldn't need Warlord's mark, you can switch to enfeeble.

The downside is having to cast Bone Offering every 14 or so seconds.

Would not work with this build. Maybe some ES based one. You need your mana for MoM, not auras.
And you will have less spell block with that Necro.

Hey there! Im thinking on comming back to the game, but idk what class to go with, also i love being tanky and when i left i had one, would the build be really friendly for me starting from zero?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info