[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

"
RIDEK1992 wrote:
Hi i`m wondering wich one armor is the best for now. Belly or Skin (but no hp,great dmg boost).
Or rare Armor +100hp some resist and shaped/elder +1 to level of socketed support/active gems, isnt the best option ?

P.S. i`m lvl 89 and 4790hp i dropped MoM for now but, for red tier maps i will get it again... bc the fk monster hit tooo hard and we dont have any other deffence...

Anyone?

P.S. the new chest Shroud of the Lightless is about 8ex... that a too much for me,so for now isnt my choise.
I'm also curious about other chest options at the moment. 6L Belly is insanely expensive, along with Skin. I'm currently using a Tab that my friend lent me, but I will eventually have to give it back. If I don't get lucky with drops, as is usually the case, what should I be looking for in a chest? I imagine I only have a couple weeks of using this Tab before I have to give it back.

You can check my character if you want, my profile is set to public.

Also, I setup shield charge & vaal haste/clarity last night & holy shit it feels like a completely different build now. I'm just ripping through the acts.

Oh & I also have a question about the SRS links. What is the reasoning behind using Ruthless? I know that for boss you can swap Ele Dmg & Ele focus for Min Speed & Melee Splash, but wouldn't it be better to swap ele dmg for Ruthless full-time, regardless? Or no? I plan on using Empower eventually but I am piss broke right now, so I am going to start levelling one in my off-hand.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Dec 20, 2017, 4:06:07 PM
"
darkflame wrote:

You always want to keep flesh offering up. If there are no corpses around, make some with desecrate.

Ah ok, so you can force corpses to use with FO by using desecrate. Thanks for the clarification, which is nice, because my last build had FO issues when no corpses around.
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Oh & I also have a question about the SRS links. What is the reasoning behind using Ruthless? I know that for boss you can swap Ele Dmg & Ele focus for Min Speed & Melee Splash, but wouldn't it be better to swap ele dmg for Ruthless full-time, regardless? Or no? I plan on using Empower eventually but I am piss broke right now, so I am going to start levelling one in my off-hand.

Ruthless on paper looks good but in reality it isn't as good as elemental focus or minion speed. This is because it isn't consistent; it only gives the damage boost on the third hit and when you are mapping generally that isn't going to happen. Elemental damage can be swapped with melee splash for bosses. I do the following because i am playing SSF and don't have empower (you can swap add accuracy with empower when you have it leveled):

(1L)Summon Raging Spirit
(2L)Melee Physical Damage
(3L)Minion Damage
(4L)Elemental Damage with Attacks(Single) / Melee Splash(AoE)
(5L)Additional Accuracy
(6L)Elemental Focus/Minion Speed
Last edited by Slothrop1 on Dec 20, 2017, 8:02:17 PM
I'd say Additional Accuracy should definitely be part of the leveling setup over Ruthless just because of how difficult it is to obtain a Lycosidae now (Currently 2x the cost of Belly). However, once Lyco is obtained, should definitely switch to Empower.

Should be noted that this build is viable on a 5L as well. You can always get a decent belly with low sockets, Jeweller's Touch it, then just add the 6th socket through Vorici and re-fuse later after you've built up currency to do so. Or resell and just buy the 6L outright.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Last edited by brittleknee on Dec 21, 2017, 5:28:09 PM
Trees show to be from 3.0 will that cause an issue with following along?
Hey,

i have some questions, is it just me that it feels a bit slow to get the SRS up to 20 without Spell Echo?
And why Elemental Equilibrium? how does it proc?
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

i have some questions, is it just me that it feels a bit slow to get the SRS up to 20 without Spell Echo?
And why Elemental Equilibrium? how does it proc?

Even with haste+cast speed bonuses, it can take a few seconds to get all 20 up, but a lot of the time you don't need that many. Also, keep in mind they stick around for ~11 seconds after summoning.

You use Orb of Storms and Shield Charge (w/lightning damage on gear) to trigger EE. EE gives us a good damage buff, as our SRS are doing Fire+Cold damage.

Last edited by Mythrax on Dec 22, 2017, 3:30:03 PM
"
brittleknee wrote:
I'd say Additional Accuracy should definitely be part of the leveling setup over Ruthless just because of how difficult it is to obtain a Lycosidae now (Currently 2x the cost of Belly). However, once Lyco is obtained, should definitely switch to Empower.

Should be noted that this build is viable on a 5L as well. You can always get a decent belly with low sockets, Jeweller's Touch it, then just add the 6th socket through Vorici and re-fuse later after you've built up currency to do so. Or resell and just buy the 6L outright.

i dont feel any difference between empower l3 and ruthless.
No rest for the wicked
"
Mythrax wrote:

Even with haste+cast speed bonuses, it can take a few seconds to get all 20 up, but a lot of the time you don't need that many. Also, keep in mind they stick around for ~11 seconds after summoning.

You use Orb of Storms and Shield Charge (w/lightning damage on gear) to trigger EE. EE gives us a good damage buff, as our SRS are doing Fire+Cold damage.

Thank you, i will try to get some lightning dmg for shield Charge.

It is even good to know that the SRS Deal Fire and cold dmg, i got some cheap Abyss Jeweles with added Phys dmg, but Maybe i change them now to some with ele dmg.

Next Upgrade will be Lycosidae, hopefully that will give a bit more dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info