[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

"
Feolex wrote:
Hey Guys,
first of all - perfect Guide, thanks a lot! I play the first time SRS and have a stupid question to Elemental Equilibrium with SRS. The new Abyss Jewels do like for example "Minions deal X to X additional Cold Damage". It still works fine? I know some Gems dont trigger EE but the SRS attack will do so, right?
So its maybe better to go without EE and put some elemental damage on it?

Thanks for the help :)

SRS doesn't trigger EE. You use a lightning spell like orb of storms or shield charge with some flat lightning damage added to attacks on a piece of gear to proc it and your SRS benefit from the -50% cold and fire resist.
Last edited by darkflame on Dec 15, 2017, 3:34:51 AM
"
darkflame wrote:
"
Feolex wrote:
Hey Guys,
first of all - perfect Guide, thanks a lot! I play the first time SRS and have a stupid question to Elemental Equilibrium with SRS. The new Abyss Jewels do like for example "Minions deal X to X additional Cold Damage". It still works fine? I know some Gems dont trigger EE but the SRS attack will do so, right?

SRS doesn't trigger EE. You use a lightning spell like orb of storms or shield charge with some flat lightning damage added to attacks on a piece of gear to proc it and your SRS benefit from the -50% cold and fire resist.

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks a lot!!!!!
"
darkflame wrote:
"
Feolex wrote:
Hey Guys,

abyss jewels with prefix "Minions deal x to x additional Lightning Damage" are bad for our builds... I`m right?
i read that ruthless did not work at minions, why should i take it if empower is less than lvl 3 ?
"
Somsan wrote:
i read that ruthless did not work at minions, why should i take it if empower is less than lvl 3 ?

poe wiki says: "Ruthless Support provides occasional bursts of power, but is generally less consistent than other supports due to only boosting every third hit". You can find it in the description of the ability srs
Last edited by Spell_Singer on Dec 15, 2017, 8:03:23 AM
Hi there, I think I'm just being stupid, but how do you guys manage to proc on kill effects ?

I look though the last replies, no one seams to ask this question. I feel bad for asking it
Best mods in abyssal jewels for this build are:
Flat phys dmg
Minions deal % inc damage when you used minion skill recently
Minions deal % inc damage to abyssal monsters
Minions have % inc attack & cast speed.
"
Spell_Singer wrote:
abyss jewels with prefix "Minions deal x to x additional Lightning Damage" are bad for our builds... I`m right?

Lightning damage is probably the least effective type of added damage (chaos isn't good either) but it's still extra damage if your jewel happens to have it.

"
Somsan wrote:

Ruthless does work for minions. If your empower is not at least level 3 you should use ruthless or elemental damage with attacks instead. I prefer elemental damage with attacks for most content. You can replace melee splash with ruthless for single target if necessary.

"
Godly_Motigo wrote:
Hi there, I think I'm just being stupid, but how do you guys manage to proc on kill effects ?
I look though the last replies, no one seams to ask this question. I feel bad for asking it

Most on kill effects don't work for summoners but SRS appears to summon wolves on kill if you're using the scourge, and necromantic aegis makes on hit/kill effects from shields work for minions.

Last edited by darkflame on Dec 16, 2017, 10:49:29 AM
while it's a good build i wont recommend doing red shaper guardians without belly and karui. every time phase changes you have to summon you srs again and there you need a bit of hp and sustain, after that boss dies in 3 seconds, but you still have to summon srs to that.
No rest for the wicked
"
darkflame wrote:

"
Somsan wrote:

Ruthless does work for minions. If your empower is not at least level 3 you should use ruthless or elemental damage with attacks instead. I prefer elemental damage with attacks for most content. You can replace melee splash with ruthless for single target if necessary.

So is Empower 3 better damage or overall vs Ruthlessr? My PoB has Ruthless coming out ahead damage wise. Curious if i'm missing something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info