[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

"
ggsbv wrote:
What has higher priority?

1) Lycosidae (165c)
2) Belly (90c without fuses to 5/6L)
3) Scourge (150c)
4) Grip of the Council (50c)

If I buy belly, I would continue using Tabula Rasa until I manage to 6L

What do you guys think?

(I already have Lavianga's and Blood of the Karui)

if you die a lot, belly and decoy totem.

if youre lacking damage the rest, probs lyco > grips > scourge but lyco cost tons.

also - scourge / grips and belly will price crash - lycosaide will continue to rise. same with blood and laviangas.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Last edited by vileArchon on Dec 13, 2017, 6:44:27 PM
Wanted to drop in and give some feedback from my perspective.

I tried lavianga. I really tried. Just seems not worth it. Dropped MoM, sold lavianga and went to lvl1 clarity for higher manapool and regular manaflask, and im doing much better. Blood of the karui on the other hand seems really good.

Also 6linking belly was really important for me, I had very little HP (like 4.5k) with tabula. I died way too much. Now im at 5.7k with belly, killed 3/4 guardians just fine. Bought council gloves after linking belly, was a good dmg boost, wouldn't put it before 6link belly though at current prices (50c+) Still don't have scourge, probably gonna be my last upgrade after flesh offering enchant (running bone helmet atm), lvl 3-4 empower and lv21 SRS.

Also, the new jewel mod "x% increased minion damage if you've used a minion skill recently" is very OP for SRS. I have 6 jewels in tree + belt stacked with them and added phys + max life. If I was super rich, i'd buy 4 mod jewels with minion speed too to drop minion speed gem for clearing, but those cost way too much. Im planning to use the double abyssal jewel belt whenever I get good enough jewels for it though.

You can check my gear and tree if curious. My rares are still pretty trash tier, so could get much higher life.

edit: Lycosidae is a must. Get it.

tl;dr, 3/4 guardians done, MoM/Lavianga not for me. Stack jewels. ez game.
Last edited by Sneakur on Dec 13, 2017, 7:00:55 PM
Anyone tried Daresso's Courage, trying it atm to figure out if 20% phys damage works with SRS and it doesn't say in tooltip ><, if it does work its decent shield to use while farming for Lycosidae...
this thing is broken, and i dont even have decent jewels.

also 12 jewel build just annihilates everything, ez game. i suppose later i may respec to even more jewels, when i get enlighten and respec left aura circle. i was dumb at the start and got only 4 decent jewels fo 1-2c at that moment when no one realized how broken this league is, atm i have to buy them for 10-20 c :(
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 14, 2017, 2:20:43 AM
Hello PLease reply new to SRS i tried searching poe trade on those jewels phys ones cost too much but i have bought mostly fire and lightning since more damage is it worth it than using phys ? i have about 5-6 jewels on my tree lvl 74 im poor just started yesterday i bought life + flat ele + increase minion dmg recntly . it does makes clearing fast but is phys more worth it than ele ?
"
Kentine25 wrote:
... is phys more worth it than ele ?

Phys is better because increased melee phys gem and hatred scales off of phys. And the council gloves too. But that's about it.

I have now killed all guardians and red tier elder deathless, and shaper down too ( even though with a few deaths due to my shitty plays). Hardest thing during Shaper was killing the 2nd ad-phase miniboss :D. That thing was killing my SRS before they could do anything to it, so it took way too much time.

Probably gonna go for 21SRS and lvl 3 empower now and test shaper again after that.
Last edited by Sneakur on Dec 14, 2017, 1:01:06 PM
seems Anger does more DPS than Haste now in some setups
Last edited by CoolColJ on Dec 14, 2017, 5:01:13 PM
"
Vealor wrote:
iHuy, great guide! Thank you very much, I'm planning to try this out this season.

I'm curious why the bonus bleed damage hasn't been taken advantage of. I'm not as versed as I would like to be on minion mechanics so I'm not sure if this is a moot point, but wouldn't it be possible to get bleed applied to SRS?

From looking at your characters, your 100 Necromancer uses Melee Phys Damage Support and Ruthless which both apply a damage bonus to bleeding enemies. I feel that finding a way to take advantage of this possible huge damage increase would be beneficial.

You could use those spectres, Knitted Horrors, from dried lakes that have a bleed projectile.
There are a few other ones that also apply a bleed

Bloodlust gem is a massive damage boost, even higher than Melee Physical

Add the scorching ray totem from a Vanguard spectre, or your own totem, and that would be the highest peak DPS you can get

Last edited by CoolColJ on Dec 14, 2017, 5:01:54 PM

This is my current setup. Shaper/elder down. Does anyone know what would be the best next upgrades for me ( currently trying to craft rings no luck) Also whats the best dmg type for the new jewels ( flat added) I assume its phys because it gets multiplied after but I could be wrong. Also is it worth it to get a unset ring for vaal light trap instead of a coral/resist ome?
Last edited by nezull on Dec 14, 2017, 5:38:07 PM
Hey Guys,
first of all - perfect Guide, thanks a lot! I play the first time SRS and have a stupid question to Elemental Equilibrium with SRS. The new Abyss Jewels do like for example "Minions deal X to X additional Cold Damage". It still works fine? I know some Gems dont trigger EE but the SRS attack will do so, right?
So its maybe better to go without EE and put some elemental damage on it?

Thanks for the help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info