[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

"
piktok wrote:

3.1 PATCH
Nothing has changed :)

Thank you for Info, bro!:)
You have a picture of Kinetic blast. But it's nowhere in your gem links?

Do you use any damage skills with this build? and if you don't, what damage skill would you recommend i use?

Thanks!
"
xrated0 wrote:
You have a picture of Kinetic blast. But it's nowhere in your gem links?

Do you use any damage skills with this build? and if you don't, what damage skill would you recommend i use?

Thanks!

No damage skills with this build. You could drop some auras and run SRS by switching two a +3 bow and the ES quiver though.
Hello good sir, thats an amazing build, but I have a little question, do you have a tree build for the leveling part? I'm not a witch man but I love yours so I wanna give it a try. Hope you can help me with that. Thanks and have a good time.
"
xWolfshadowx wrote:
Hello good sir, thats an amazing build, but I have a little question, do you have a tree build for the leveling part? I'm not a witch man but I love yours so I wanna give it a try. Hope you can help me with that. Thanks and have a good time.

Not OP, but you can level as SRS and follow the aura reservation nodes. Grab some minion damage along the way if you want. Otherwise you can level in a group.
"
xWolfshadowx wrote:

You can either level as dual totem flameblast grabbing Ancestral bond or srs like the guy above me said :)

What do I need to do to be able to run all auras at this point? I assume Blood Magic + the nodes behind it, but could I even run it when I get there?
"

What do I need to do to be able to run all auras at this point? I assume Blood Magic + the nodes behind it, but could I even run it when I get there?

If u followed my build tree , yes!
Okay, and where do you get all your armor?
"
Okay, and where do you get all your armor?

Aura : Determination, Grace
Skill tree: Iron Reflexes
Potions : rumi's concoction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info