[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

"
dzmv95 wrote:
any chance to fit in hatred too mr.op?

I have tried it but I don't think it's worth it because of the current meta( focus on ele dmg) Replace vitality with Hatred and but a enlighten lvl 4
"
Symphonicz wrote:
Do you need 3 energy from withins? I'm looking to play this without those

It is not required to the build, but you'll be squishy as F*CK if u dont take them. If I were you, I would wait until you have the money.
where would u put the 3 energy within. where in the skill tree pm or let me know thank you.
Do I really need anger (any enchant) on helm?
I mean I have lvl 4 enlighten, so even in this case enchant is mandatory?
I'm currently using lvl3 enlighten setup and it works good, but would be good to switch more descent version.
Thanks
Great Build! thank you very much!
Last edited by EternalTraveler on Oct 9, 2017, 8:26:53 PM
"
outlawkill wrote:
where would u put the 3 energy within. where in the skill tree pm or let me know thank you.

Skill Tree is in the build section
"
Do I really need anger (any enchant) on helm?
I mean I have lvl 4 enlighten, so even in this case enchant is mandatory?
I'm currently using lvl3 enlighten setup and it works good, but would be good to switch more descent version.
Thanks

Anger or Wrath enchant is a VERY BIG upgrade. You would gain about 150 free mana. It is not mandatory tho, you can get around with some tuning
Just completed building the Enlighten Level 3 only version. Ran with a very fast party last night doing L12-15 rares and I must say, "Awesome"! My first support character build. I have never played an aurabot before but it was a pleasure. Never killed anything in the map but collected some nice items.

Great Job!

Question on why have flame dash if we already have shield charge? Also what about Lightning warp as the movement skill? Just my observation but I was able to keep up with the group just using the Quicksilver flask with the increased % movement added. Didn't really need the shield charge for speed so my thought is Lightning Warp instead so I can teleport over things such as traps.

My character is Necromancer L100 for reference and pretty much all the gear you have listed for the Enlighten Level 3 setup. Will try to get the Enlighten 4 soon. Currently running 10 auras with one being Anger.

P.S, make sure your three Purity Aura Gems are the same level otherwise throws off people using Wise Oak Flasks, lol! Found that out last night.
Last edited by Karpenske2 on Oct 16, 2017, 5:08:32 PM
"
Karpenske2 wrote:

Question on why have flame dash if we already have shield charge? Also what about Lightning warp as the movement skill? Just my observation but I was able to keep up with the group just using the Quicksilver flask with the increased % movement added. Didn't really need the shield charge for speed so my thought is Lightning Warp instead so I can teleport over things such as traps.

Flame dash is a lot faster and will get you over 99% of obstacles just fine. If you really-really wanna use Lightning warp, I suggest to at least separate it from Inc. duration.

Btw, if you can keep up with your party with just a quicksilver, it's not really a fast party :)
Flame dash wont get you over ledges and path seperators thats why I mentioned warp. When running with leap slam characters warp helps to follow.

Quicksilver with addtional 30% speed(70% total)along with 54% speed modifier on this character not fast? I disagree. Maybe cant keep up with top 10% but everyone else no problem. Been running this flask on both my level 100s never have a problem as long as charges up. Played with more parties than I can count so I know what fast is!

2cents not starting war.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info