[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

"
Schimico wrote:
"
Schimico wrote:
Ey i follow all guide, i dont have helm with enchant, and i following enlighten lvl 3 verion. I only can run 9 auras (clarity and determination can't run them), i only have 14 life so i really dunno how fix problem with life cause i only can cast shield charge check mine profile if you want, Ispikenglish. Thanks for your help! is amazing build :D

You could replace portal with Summon chaos golem and then remove vitality so you can get determination. After that, you should get an enlighten lvl 4 so you can get clarity(level it until you have (2 times more hp than shield charge cost , so if shield charge cost 15 life you should have 30 life so you can cast it without any problem))

Thanks for fast reply, so you think i must sacrifice es from gear to reach 30 healt to cast all(in that case, how you think i can gain that life? what piece?) . Cause when i reach lvl 90 i put another energy from whithin so all life won with three in the left side is converted in es, im going with 7k es right now, i dont be too squishy later? Another Noob question, when i must to go to take iron reflex? before is better or is the one of the last point i must put? Thank you again for your time. Schimico :D ( Sorry for my english, im like a caveman)

I changed boots colors and put at stone golem, now problem with life is ok, i get 45 life and can cast all, just must pay attention to golem dont die cause i dont get regen life :P

Well could put enlighten instead of vitality (that youre not using) in your chest to get some health back. Also, Iron reflexes is good and you should have it after your energy from withtin
ps: Please get the gloves ASAP
Last edited by piktok on Jan 25, 2018, 3:05:26 PM
"
"
piktok wrote:

Do not replace lori's lantern, it is important because of the " While on Low Life, Enemies are Unlucky when Damaging you"

"With most damage types having a range from 66% to 100%, one can expect an average of 6% of damage being mitigated. For skills with a higher range, like most lightning based ones, mitigation goes up to 21% on average."
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/40m52z/how_good_is_loris_lantern/

Thank you very much. One more question is it possible to use animate guardian with this build?

Thank you.

Well yes I dont see any problem of adding 20% dmg to your party if u can find a spot for it
so im following the level 3 enlightened guide and i can use every aura except determination, hatred and anger cuz i dont have enough to reserve for them, im at 6 health at that point, is it intentional or how do i fix that
"
punjah604 wrote:
so im following the level 3 enlightened guide and i can use every aura except determination, hatred and anger cuz i dont have enough to reserve for them, im at 6 health at that point, is it intentional or how do i fix that

refund the small point after juggernaut and get moral conviction behind blood magic
Sorry for bothering you. With the current setup I only have 9Hp, What do I need to do to make it become 30? I have 4x enlightened but no helmet enchant so I went with +3 build. Help, thanks!
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
Sorry for bothering you. With the current setup I only have 9Hp, What do I need to do to make it become 30? I have 4x enlightened but no helmet enchant so I went with +3 build. Help, thanks!

unprivate your characters and ill look
Sorry! I am new to this game, like 3 weeks. I am still learning little things such as unhiding my characters. They are now good to be reviewed! Also, how do you make enough money to eventually buy some of these items? Or do you have an alt to play until it can buy the higher/more expensive items? If you were in Abyss how would you go about it?
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
Sorry! I am new to this game, like 3 weeks. I am still learning little things such as unhiding my characters. They are now good to be reviewed! Also, how do you make enough money to eventually buy some of these items? Or do you have an alt to play until it can buy the higher/more expensive items? If you were in Abyss how would you go about it?

refund void barrier 2 small nodes behind void barrier node and pick up leadership (use search on the top to know where these are)

in global 820 you can usually find a partner to play with and get currency with

replace the abyss jewel you have with energy from within (melding wheel)

check my tree and cut off es nodes to match your level requirement
Hello, Thanks to OP for the effort it takes to make something like this.

I'm an average player that is thinking to start the next league with an aurabot to duo party with a friend that will go Windripper.

Do u think it will be possible to start as an aurabot "following" this guide as we rush the content. Maybe farm some shav's div cards at start and keep upgrading the gear as we map?

Would it be viable to do this in a efficient way? Or do you suggest i start with hybrid SRS and then switch to full aurabot?

Can anyone gimme some tips on how to start in our planned setup?

Thanks, and sorry for my english.
Thanks GGG for this game.
"
Kazerolo wrote:
Hello, Thanks to OP for the effort it takes to make something like this.

I'm an average player that is thinking to start the next league with an aurabot to duo party with a friend that will go Windripper.

Do u think it will be possible to start as an aurabot "following" this guide as we rush the content. Maybe farm some shav's div cards at start and keep upgrading the gear as we map?

Would it be viable to do this in a efficient way? Or do you suggest i start with hybrid SRS and then switch to full aurabot?

Can anyone gimme some tips on how to start in our planned setup?

Thanks, and sorry for my english.

I did something like this with a friend this league and we managed to get through the content perfectly fine with him being an aurabot immediately, the build I was using also didn't get complete benefits from all the auras either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info