In this episode of Build of the Week, we're showcasing zazoumar's unarmed Marauder build that utilises the Doryani's Fist unique gloves and the Cast on Melee Kill Support gem. This build deals pure lightning damage and demolishes enemies in a single punch. Which, around here, has earned it the nickname "Thunderpunch". Check out the full episode for more information about this build and how it works.

For more in-depth information about the build, check out zazoumar's build guide here. If you'd like to submit your own build for next week's episode, just post a build-guide in the appropriate class forum.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
sweet build
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Last edited by Regulator on Sep 6, 2017, 7:38:19 PM
I'm so happy Build of the Week is back!

I love the intro where everything is frozen in time, but the animations still play. I wonder if it'd look better (and suit the music) if you used the blurry-to-not-blurry effect here. Dunno how much work that is, but I was really fond of that transition when I saw it in the trailer. :)

Edit: I think it's Like-oh-cid-day? That's how I've always said it, at least.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Sep 6, 2017, 7:44:16 PM
Cool build, glad somebody got it to work.
LOL just show it! and nice build btw

(🌸=◡=)
(✿ =‿‿=)
Meme build for botw... sad.
delete all lootboxes
Though it's Thundercharge more than Thunderpunch but I'm not nitpicking.

I hope everyone notices how much support CoMK has in that main link, pretty much everything except Penetration is ass. A good thing the build doesn't need that Shock Nova for anything or it would be in deep.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Nice build!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
This is a great choice for botw, finally some real unique build! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info