Build of the Week: Doryani's Fist Thunderpunch

build worth botw imo...
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Yeah of course he was going to die in like 1 hit to the fucking snakes in Chimera they're harder then the boss itself like it my as well be called pit of snakes.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This build utilizes the berzerker ascendancy.

lol you think?
"
raics wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh, I didn't even watch the video this time. They usually disappoint me beyond the initial concept. What looks fresh and creative on the surface is typically just paint over the usual meta moving parts. Nothing wrong with that, but it ruins it for me. Like peeking behind the curtain I guess.

You should watch it, that nova makes for a real pretty hood orn'ment.

replace comk and nova with light pen and damage on full life and you do the same just better!

Though you lose your shield charge mtx, so there's definitely a trade-off going on.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
nice one~
Everything was going so smooth until berserker .

Not too unique there
Cool build!

Bex, try Lie - ko - si - day

at least that is how i say it hehehe
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Bex sounds adorable..
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
"
greeenmartian wrote:

Not too unique there

For easy of leech and decent life pool it's a no brainer! Blame GGG that Berserker has become a top tier skill when they shifted 3.0 to become life meta.
"
Sectiplave wrote:
"
greeenmartian wrote:

Not too unique there

For easy of leech and decent life pool it's a no brainer! Blame GGG that Berserker has become a top tier choice when they shifted 3.0 to become life meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info