[3.2] Trickster, The 1 True Flicker

Sorry guys I cut the league short, just wasn't a big fan of beastiary. All your stuff makes sense Avengii but all that evasion will mean nothing because of abyssus and low life pool so your 1 shot chances are extremely high. Now I'm not knocking the idea because it is definitely a solid one but I just think you will need to find away around 1 shots or higher tier maps will just become a pain. Also, those of you that have crit issues on bosses use the power charge generating shield "Jaws of Agony".
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAQ0ADBYAAIOw2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIPq21stUg2PZ2qbIzndOjWmyZ6U2Hrz3oF-RXw-WOjiiP2TZKNfTB81FJ0oAaiF9wGIFT-veZVhaXL7g78xQ2Nh3ZKfVuvTipM_0Mx2sGE76knh2p4eqmUhNlHfr02ZU2-p8MzWhp07QUteu9AoF4TIVXcPQd1wKZhIRpViO2p-uHvNuhYr6luwBp4DbXyNZLYvXlowQRfPxQg7w5QR-RRl3kJljkO6wmFUtlhrY3Pfnas6hj3MpJ9PT7lzyFgdPEppSo4bzv46xRxG6oQ8PJagTrZfIIHAecb-iXfpBkjNlMQF7BKizIyEJLZhrxvAAAAAAA=
bro check this please,what do u think ?i'll be very grateful if you help,coz i havent such expirience in this game
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the game and I'm using this build as a sort of guide for flicker strike because I really enjoy the ability so far..

That said, is there any alternative to weapon(s) I could use, I'd prefer to dual-wield than have a two-hand.

Cheers
"
VanityR wrote:
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the game and I'm using this build as a sort of guide for flicker strike because I really enjoy the ability so far..

That said, is there any alternative to weapon(s) I could use, I'd prefer to dual-wield than have a two-hand.

Cheers

Flicker strike is based on frenzy charge generation and there are limited ways of accomplishing that "effectively". The sword is a must for this build as it is for many other flicker build. When you start looking in to weapon preference over necessity then sustaining flicker becomes much more difficult, but not to say it isn't possible.
Bandits ? accendancy ? panthom ?
As the person above requested, could we get ascendancy build / path, panthom (whatever that is) too? I tried to find this on your char profile but couldn't find it D;

I've just gained my ascendancy and am unsure as to what I should be prioritising, I'm new so I don't have the game sense to figure it out 'logically' yet as it were :)

Many thanks

EDIT: Thanks for your previous answer/response!

EDIT No. 2: After a little more investigation I found what I was meant to be looking for on the ascendancy tree (AND figured out how to view it on your char sheet (that damn little arrow)), but I do think it would still be cool to have that info on the main page as it took a bit of googling to come to the realisation that the 'walk the ether node' is now 'Weave the Arcane' and this is what grants the 'free' movement skill(s).
Last edited by VanityR on Apr 3, 2018, 6:51:28 PM
I having trouble finding out how you enable all 3 auras, hatred, herald of ash and herald ice.
possible for any of you to elaborate on this ?
EDIT:
I have figured it out :) dont link everything :)
Last edited by volleztar on Apr 7, 2018, 1:41:57 PM
What is the crit chance for FS we should aim for to run it properly?
Hi there, I added you in game so i'd be nice if I could ask a couple questions there. Thanks!
Hey there!
Just a quick and dumb question. I often saw you guys talk about having enough crit to be able to generate frenzy charges on bosses. The last time I played Flicker Strike, it had the annoying property to only generate one charge per cast, so that you could never gain charges against a boss, just sustain them. Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info