[3.3 Updated] MoM`s bloody Gladiator: when bleed actually does the job

Another player here, doing well in Bestiary league with slightly modified build.

I'm posting my Lv 93 PoB pastebin 'cause there's no one in your guide.

https://pastebin.com/aczPNG0k

Thank you for making a nice build.
Last edited by constellight on Apr 2, 2018, 2:27:46 AM
"
constellight wrote:
Another player here, doing well in Bestiary league with slightly modified build.

I'm posting my Lv 93 PoB pastebin 'cause there's no one in your guide.

https://pastebin.com/aczPNG0k

Thank you for making a nice build.

Glad to hear that and thank you for pastebin.

Just quick question-why don´t you add Despair curse to your shield instead life on hit?
Last edited by Ramireus on Apr 8, 2018, 4:59:22 AM
that is awesome building, easy to play and safe, but i got a problem

Blood in the Eyes
10% chance to Blind with Hits against Bleeding Enemies
Attacks Maim on Hit against Bleeding Enemies
Enemies Maimed by you take 10% increased Physical Damage
Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding

if "10% chance to Blind with Hits against Bleeding Enemies", am i still need Tempest shield with Blind?
"
roypo1984 wrote:

Blood in the Eyes

if "10% chance to Blind with Hits against Bleeding Enemies", am i still need Tempest shield with Blind?

I preffer to keep tempest shield, but supporting it with blind is not strictly necessary. On the other hand, when you block, you have 100 % chance to blind enemy, which is more than just those 10 %. Both have bit different utility and complement each other nicely.
TLDR: not necessary but I don´t see much good options how to replace it.

**EDIT**
My oversight, chance to blind on block is only 20 % (10 % from gem and 10 % from Blood in the Eyes ascendancy).
Last edited by Ramireus on Jun 23, 2018, 5:39:48 AM
"
Ramireus wrote:
"
roypo1984 wrote:

Blood in the Eyes

I preffer to keep tempest shield, but supporting it with blind is not strictly necessary. On the other hand, when you block, you have 100 % chance to blind enemy, which is more than just those 10 %. Both have bit different utility and complement each other nicely.

Hi, very interested in trying this build out and just reading through the posts. I couldn't quite figure out how you got to 100% chance to blind when you block, may I trouble you to explain? Thanks in advance!
"
PathOfTheDao wrote:
"
Ramireus wrote:
"
roypo1984 wrote:

Blood in the Eyes

Hi, very interested in trying this build out and just reading through the posts. I couldn't quite figure out how you got to 100% chance to blind when you block, may I trouble you to explain? Thanks in advance!

Hey, consider this my ovesight, for some reason I thought Blind support gem does blind with 100 % chance, so you get only 20 % chance (10+10) to blind when block. Sorry for wrong information.
Ah I see, I thought i might have been forgetting something major haha, thanks for clarifying!!
What are ur thoughts about Lacerate with "25% more dmg with hits and ailments vs bleeding enemies" and +3 range compared to Sunder and Cleave?
"
ignisquisvir wrote:
What are ur thoughts about Lacerate with "25% more dmg with hits and ailments vs bleeding enemies" and +3 range compared to Sunder and Cleave?

25 % more will not cover hit difference between sunder and lacerate, therefore you would have to focus on hit dmg, therefore it would already change the idea of the build significantly. Therefore not viable for "bleeding as main dmg source", but build can be easily modified in a way, that hit dmg increases significantly. Simple minus of that change will be that physical reflect maps won´t be doable anymore, bonus will be probably slightly faster clear speed.

Also weapon base will change and high phys dmg maces are cheap (uniques), while comparable swords and axes cost exalts.
Hello =)

that's a very interesting build, I would like to play it next season, it looks very funny and save - thank you!

I have a few questions to you, it would be very nice, if you could give me your opinion.

- I always play hardcore - would you change something for that?

- Why do you not play with a "CWDT" + "immortal call" setup? I find it give much more survivability, when two big hits hit you or especially when the player make a big mistake, like walking around with bleeding - find already the soundprocc of immortal call says loud "caution, you do shit!". For witch gems you should swap that, "minion life support" and "increased area of effect" ?

- Work your flasksetup save? I never played without instant heal, cause the next hit after drop at 60% could kill you. Does this build realy need two hybrid flasks (never played with any mana/hybridflask, also never played MoM ...), cause theres a lot of items/passives that grands manareg.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND STAY SAFE! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info