3.0.1d Patch Notes

When are you going to fix the damn bleed bug with Bubbling Life Flask when using Conqueror Potency with +50% flask efficiency
Glad to hear about the Essence fix. I had the strangest fight a few hours ago as a result.
u should fix the impact of particles in this game

i wanna read: "fixed harbinger league by ending it sooner and working on a better league!"
So are you ever going to fix the bug that keeps me from being able to change which bandits I helped PLEASE do it soon
So this was not the Harbinger buff you announced you are working on like 10 days ago =( over a month into the league and i have been able to make less than 10 Harbinger maps... how are people with an actual life supposed to experience this league mechanic with so crappy drops??? i have gotten 3 exalted orbs from drops but not enough shards for 1 exalted orb... wtf??? step up your game GGG!
sometimes poe crashing when i join/chance instance. i tried everything(almost)
But there is NO solution.
I never had this problem before. ITS STARTED ON 3.0!
What you did and what you doing(as job..)????
What will you do???? So many player says same. 1 month gone and we are still WAITING.
go office, take an tea, spend time and take your salary :) Oh dont forget to make a new discount or another FX...
It must be hard for you guys :)
When are you going to fix the bug where bleed cannot be removed by staunching flask?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Bocuk_Avcisi wrote:
What will you do???? So many player says same. 1 month gone and we are still WAITING.
go office, take an tea, spend time and take your salary :) Oh dont forget to make a new discount or another FX...

Turned off MultiThreading ?
Thats it? Just kidding... GJ :D
"
Bocuk_Avcisi wrote:

DX11, Standalone, Multithreading on. No issues whatsoever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info